Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

It's good to :gas: the covid/climate change/trump megathreads every once in a while to see what freaks fall out imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I've been reading the Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archives, and it's pretty good so far. Would recommend.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Xaris posted:

Bran-san is my guilty pleasure, Stormlight is a lot of fun. he's actually grown quite a lot as a writer and i think it shows, especially in his newer shorter stories. once you finish that, I'd also throw a rec out there for Brian McClellan's Powder Mage series, it's very bran-san like

Nice i'll check them out after.

This is how I feel about sanderson as well. I remember reading mistborn a while but getting kind of bored with it. Stormlight archives takes a while to pick up/world build but it's really good once you get slightly invested.