Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
get rid of the alt text
This poll is closed.
yes 32 8.49%
no 15 3.98%
i love the mods 330 87.53%
Total: 377 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

yeah the current one is awful

make it whichever blind quote has caused the most hooting in the succ thread, refreshed every month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

anything by that oval pawfice account would be good too.

quote:

Even though some mean hoomans made jokes and took his death in stride, knowing his kind heart I’m sure he would pawdvise forgiveness and love.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

this is very good too

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Vote!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

tokin posting their Ls online

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

for real though mods please change the alt text. literally anything would be better than what weve got now

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

in the feedback thread ath said that when we decide what the new alt text we can PM him

based on quotes the baseballcrank champ tweet is winning. imo that's pretty good at least until something funnier happens. i'll pm him tonight unless someone's sitting on something better

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

give me a good one then

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I sent ath the baseballcrank one because at least its way better than the one we have now

in the meantime think up a good one and we can pm another admin

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

ath says no, now that the alt text isn't a hover thing dead dog jokes are probably too spicy for jeff

here are the ones itt that I think are funny

tokin opposition posted:

I am a woman of color. I am a mom. I am a cisgender millennial who has been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder.

Cpt_Obvious posted:

You stupid bitch Poogan, the paradigm of rights is bourgeoisie, everyone loving knows it's bourgeoise it's not about workers having more loving rights because that's a category of bourgeoise law you stupid gently caress!

Sleng Teng posted:

If you are reading a webcomic in 2021 you are a mental freak. 100%

let me know which you like or give me another one. sooner or later I'm going to send something to ath and wash my hands of this

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

but i only see one set of posts in the thread!

thats when i posted for you, my son...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I don’t think tags work but █ probably does