Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Depending on how far I want to drive, there’s currently three local promotions: F1ght Pro, MCW, and CRAB Wrestling. I’ve only been to MCW shows of those, but definitely want to check out F1ght Pro. Trish Adora is their champ and she’s awesome. There’s also Flying V (a theater company that also ran wrestling shows amongst other things), but they had a big sexual harassment blowup at the start of the pandemic, and completely overhauled their executive board, so I’m not sure if they’re still planning on doing wrestling. I hope so, since they had shockingly good presentation for an indie, which isn’t too surprising given they’re a theater company first. We also had PrimeTime Pro, but they blew up at the start of the pandemic when it turned out the money guy had been spending the promotion’s money on findoms and was deeply in debt, and the other supposed lead moved away (after making it clear they had something of a falling out with money guy since they didn’t have any financial stake in the company and it was used against them). Incidentally, that promotion rose out of Nova Pro Wrestling which also blew up because of the money guy (different one) not paying people and/or being a sex pest, I forget the details.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to live wrestling and may make a trip to see MCW, even though it’s a good 1.5 hour drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU