Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If you ever wonder how many circles you see in a day, you'll realize that there's far too many of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Nostalgia is an odd feeling, as opposed to feelings like happy, sad etc. I wonder if humans will evolve more feelings. Like that one time when I had a fever dream and could "feel" shapes.

this is very intriguing to me a human who has never felt any type of shape

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

if we could invent even larger dogs that could sing, do you think we could form them into Christmas choirs? I think so.
A choir of large dogs singing Hark The Herald Angles would be a beautiful tribute to our Lord.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Chief McHeath posted:

Why hasn't Big Dogs clothing made a comeback?

They directly funded ISIS without even a proxy after 9/11