Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Many sides

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Moar like Beyond the Shitties

haha, got 'em

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Using yoga as a path to sexploitation? How unoriginal

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

That means he taught people how to suck their own dicks, right?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Universe Master posted:

*mmmglflllp ggmmmmmlll ffffllummmmm*

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

I see the objective of goon island eventually came true

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
Just lol if you would not kill for your dogs. However, he is a scumbag for the rape and paedophilia.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

William Bear posted:

I know who he pissed off... :tinfoil:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1169760863424827394

The Half-Foreskinned Gang!
(left half of foreskin) is my new band name, complete with parentheses

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.

Poohs Packin posted:

I Lol evrytiem at the whalefucking post

you should hang around more drunks, all you get is beautifully hand polished bullshit stories

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
mcafees wife should run a gofundme to grift chuds some more

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Universe Master posted:

frankly this is a feat many goons are still incapable of...

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
So, unless I missed it, I discovered a new theory told to me by a coworker in the wild. We were replacing a part on a car, it dropped, and it was hanging by a vacuum line. I said, "there it is, it's hanging there", and he said "but it didn't hang itself hohohoho". I of course chuckled at the comment, but he than went on to say that it was the same case with McAfee, and mentioned the tattoo, the coded posts, but the big one here, there's a huge hard drive out there that people need to see, and apparently...

Apparently.....

That hard drive is located on the collapsed building in Miami Beach.

O0o0o0o0o0po0pl0oo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

interwhat posted:

So, unless I missed it, I discovered a new theory told to me by a coworker in the wild. We were replacing a part on a car, it dropped, and it was hanging by a vacuum line. I said, "there it is, it's hanging there", and he said "but it didn't hang itself hohohoho". I of course chuckled at the comment, but he than went on to say that it was the same case with McAfee, and mentioned the tattoo, the coded posts, but the big one here, there's a huge hard drive out there that people need to see, and apparently...

Apparently.....

O0o0o0o0o0po0pl0oo

This reminds me of one lovely thread I found of a goon claiming to have found some sort of snuff film recording on a cassette player on the side of the road in the middle of bumfuck Nevada back in the archives of 2004 or so

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

interwhat posted:

Apparently.....

O0o0o0o0o0po0pl0oo

:lol: someone photoshopped a fake twitter post from McAfee about this and ofc people fell for it

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
let's make a deep fake of mcafee eating his own dick, like a candlelit dinner wherein he recounts all the places he's stuck it over the years. then put it on a hard drive and chuck it into the rubble in miami

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Waterbed Wendy posted:

If being a disgusting sex creep who "saves" women isn't enough to dislike McAfee for certain people then maybe him being a terrible dog murderer (and human murderer) will?

From a 2012 abc article
https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/belize-murder-victim-confronted-john-mcafee-dogs/story?id=17717178

It's not dog murder to shoot your dog that is dieing a painful death.

Crespolini posted:

uh, yes? i'd love to gently caress a rich broad, personally, and live in her stately manse

You want to gently caress a priest?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Carlos Lantana posted:

you should hang around more drunks, all you get is beautifully hand polished bullshit stories

Buddy, I couldnt possibly hang around more drunks.

fyad elite 04
Jun 27, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/324617990350045197/858097344770736158/skippykek__20210625_114648.mp4

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights

lol

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Weka posted:

You want to gently caress a priest?

You ask a lot of questions

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Weka posted:

It's not dog murder to shoot your dog that is dieing a painful death.

I do not believe McAfee's claims they were poisoned. The article only says the dogs were exhumed and confirmed to be shot not poisoned. He shot the neighbor, shot the dogs, and fled. Because he is a terrible piece of poo poo.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Why would John McAfee lie about his reasons for murder? Lie about the murder super transparently for legal reasons, sure.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Because he was a highly paranoid egomaniac who is more cocaine than man?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

It's very possible he thought the dogs were poisoned even if they weren't. Because he was a drug addled lunatic. He admitted to having shot them to put them down from the start I'm pretty sure.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I just don't give disgusting men who have proven time and time again to be unrepentant shitheads the benefit of the doubt when they claim this and that without any evidence, but I'm weird like that.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The McAfee crab rave celebrates all the chaos he has sewn in life as well as the good news that the bastard is dead. :yeeclaw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i dont think hes getting any more or less dead at this point. i can reopen if something kool happens. thanks!!!!