Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
gently caress, he was supposed to teach me how to make MPDV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
rip in peace you misunderstood genius

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Julius CSAR posted:

The people living downwind from his cremation site are gonna be high as gently caress

i heard if you eat his dick it will give you the sexual power of at least 100 tiger penises

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

I. M. Gei posted:

I want to know what dirt McAfee had on Michael Dell that forced Dell to keep putting that lovely rear end software in all his computers

It must be some good poo poo

on his classic bluelight thread where he documents his experiments to make a new super mdpv at his belize jungle compound, he claims he gave it to his boss and it made him so horny he hosed his dog while he took pictures

https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/hello-and-an-mdpv-question.541627/page-46#post-9397316

so maybe it was something like that

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
the only two people i know that intentionally spread disinformation about their death when they knew it was going to happen soon just for kicks are john mcafee and andy kaufman
and both of them had insatiable sexual appetites. coincidence? i loving doubt it

woops almost forgot to post some more classic john mcafee sermons and life lessons
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1210957871976001536

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
"it's softer, smoother, warmer by .7 degrees fahrenheit, and tighter than any vagina on the face of the earth, and far, far more important, it's deeper"
chris wallace: "as a moderator, i must intercede, we were actually going to talk about anal sex in the next segment, but please, go ahead"

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
chem/stimsex is terrible as gently caress for your brain too lol. like just as bad as the drugs

trust me, i'm basically retarded now ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
okay woah by chemsex i meant like 8+ hour nonstop gently caress sessions on a powerful stimulant. your brain just can't handle all that dopamine
if you're talking about busting in your jorts when a pretty girl smiles at you when yer on mdma that's totally fine
sorry for the confusion