Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I wonder if they did anything to let you get the pet Chocobo that required a Final Fantasy 8 save. I also wonder if they did anything to let you do the 2nd hero style of co-op where player 2 is from a different save file/memory card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I got more pumped than I should have when I started up the game and saw Lil' Cactus in my character's room.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Your post made me smile, thank you.

Are people playing with the OG or rearranged soundtrack? So far I've gone with the rearranged.

edit:
I forgot about Niccolo's reactions when you talk to sproutlings. lmao

Spacebump fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Jun 24, 2021

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I did the first Niccolo mission and the Little Sorcerers one. I haven't gotten any lucre on these missions. Is this normal or is something messing up?

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

cheetah7071 posted:

Random encounters seem to be off by default and they drop money

I fought enemies, when they died they dropped things. 0 lucre at the end.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Cyflan posted:

Enemies do drop money, and the boss at the end of Niccolo's quest always drops money. (But you have to manually pick the coins up)
Though Niccolo forces you to buy things at the end of his first quest, if you paid attention to the dialogue.

While in Little Sorcerers, the kids never drop anything.

That makes sense thanks, after he realized I didn't have enough and told me to empty my pockets, I thought he just got mad I didn't have enough/was checking to make sure. I had mashed the button a little too fast and looked away for a second for that last bit of dialogue.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Mega64 posted:

What plot

I can’t believe it’s 2021 and they announced animated series for FF9 and Legend of Mana.

Legend of Mana is kind of perfect for an episodic anime that never ends.

I hope they do history episodes or something to cover Trials of Mana but doubt it happens.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Off the success of two mana remakes SE has decided that the best way to capitalize on the mana franchise is to make another mobile gacha game.

This is so disappointing. When I heard there was going to be a new Mana game, I really thought it'd be a console game building on the Trials remake.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

lets hang out posted:

They also announced a new console game

Oh nice, I didn't see that. Awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Elazul kept asking to join me and when I was doing another quest, I selected refuse one time. He hasn't shown back up in Domina. Did I just mess up a quest line/can I get him to join me again later?