Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Khasim
Dec 20, 2009

Didn’t like this game at first but stuck with it and it was worth doing so. Came back to it once achievements were added just to gauge my performance and now I’m back down the rabbit hole again.

I’m not sure if trying to 3-star all the campaign maps on Tough is possible after the teleporter nerf. Trying to get it done on Challenging now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Khasim
Dec 20, 2009

Enlightenment isn’t mandatory but it makes things a fuckload easier.

The main issue is that goods aren’t something directly produced by people, and some planets require forgeworld products on top of that.

I would generally recommend every run has something to take the sting out of good requirements; Repurposing will do in a pinch, or energy.

Uncle Khasim fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Aug 30, 2021