Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I remember thinking FFXV was gonna be a big joke game, but it ended up being my favorite game of that year lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

apex legends. i usually had an aversion to online fps games, overwatch basically being the only one i played and usually im just loving around on there, and on paper everything about it sounded like the trendy stuff i wasn't really feeling. free to play, pay for cosmetics, battle royal mode, characters being paywalled unless you just played forever. two of my work friends kept bullying me into eventually trying it and it wound up being my most played game of 2020. its really fun and the characters are well designed and interesting. the endorphin release from winning a match is also really good too, it makes you feel like a badass even if you did loving terrible. my favorite EA game since dead space.

elf help book posted:

cant deny, undertale won me over

https://i.imgur.com/mnDjSGq.mp4

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Frenz posted:

mario rabbits kingdom battle.

Ohh yeah, this game has no business being as good as it is. I just started the Donkey Kong DLC the other day after the sequel was announced

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

You’re the person they made the ps4/xbox one versions of Cyberpunk for.

You're the person with an ongoing playthru Games Megathread.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Day Zed 2 Bed mod