Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Had dreams. Two of 'em. Both had my father in 'em. It's peculiar. I'm older now then he ever was by twenty years. So in a sense he's the younger Dunmer. Anyway, first one I don't remember too well but it was about meeting him in Balmora somewhere, he's gonna give me some Septim. I think I lost it. The second one, it was like we was both back in older times and I was on horseback goin' through the mountains of a night. Goin' through this pass in Skyrim. It was cold and there was snow on the ground and he rode past me and kept on goin'. Never said nothin' goin' by. He just rode on past... and he had his glass cuirass around him and his head down and when he rode past I seen he was carryin' fire on a torch the way people used to do and I could see the torch from the light inside of it. 'Bout the color of the bloodmoon. And in the dream I knew that he was goin' on ahead and he was fixin' to make a potion of frost shield somewhere out there in all that dark and all that cold, and I knew that whenever I got there he would be there. And then I woke up...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU