Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y_RZf5i_LE

will it be free software like windows 10

will anyone care about the game store?

will they roll back all the dumb changes like like 8 within a year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

current windows livestream status: begging people to use the windows store

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

platform platform PLATFORM PLATFOREM PLATFORM

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

even cnets "live blog" is half about the stream not working

great job microsoft

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Do you have a commerce engine? Bring it on down. We loving love commerce engines.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

it's official: windows is free software

https://www.theverge.com/2021/6/24/22546801/microsoft-windows-11-free-upgrade-details

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Panos, on the verge of crying: I just cannot wait for this whopper. it is amazing that they let me have it my way.

amazing

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Silver Alicorn posted:

will I be able to run binbows II on my pentium 3??!?

as it is a gnu with linux yea it should be ok

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

dioxazine posted:

i can't accept any OS that doesn't allow for top taskbar

you sick bastard

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

with the appstore push it would be odd to have the two be coequals

unless someone just managed to bake in mstfs normal success with app stores into the lifecycle and none of the senior management has noticed

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

quote:

the taskbar will not be shown across multiple monitors (will be fixed in an upcoming build)

when upgrading a device with multiple user accounts to Windows 11, Settings will fail to launch

the Microsoft Store install button might not be functional yet in “some limited scenarios”

this os sounds like a piece of poo poo

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

flakeloaf posted:

you know who else like to change ordinary words to start with kl

Klarna Bank AB, commonly referred to as Klarna, is a Swedish fintech company that provides online financial services such as payments for online storefronts and direct payments along with post-purchase payments.

The company has 3000 employees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Gonna take a wild guess its one of those 5% actual employees 95% sales and marketing companies