Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Wow, not many joining this year, uh? Well, I'll get in to boost the numbers. Added Ningyou above me.

This is my profile and my wishlist. Portugal (it's a country, look it up).

Don't bother with the rank order, but please note that a couple of games may not be giftable due to dumb regional restrictions. Pick another title or if you insist on a specific one, grab a cheap key from somewhere. Sorry!

Edit: alright, sent Wicked Willow, Perfect Gold, and Hell's High Harmonizers. These are all games I've never heard about, so it was interesting learning about 'em.

Edit 2: holy cripes! Occultatio just sent me A Short Hike, Röki, and Unavowed! Those are all amazing games!

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jun 26, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Well, with all those European goons above it should be fine for me getting in.

Profile (Portugal)
Wishlist, don't worry about order and if something you want to gift is not available on Steam due to region shenanigans a key is fine too.

Edit: I have perused Avenger's wishlist with the greatest care and sent along the wholesome gifts of HuniePop 2 and Faulty Apprentice - Dating Sim.

Edit 2: I have been hit from below with the finest gifts of Two Point Hospital, Night in the Woods, and Hypnospace Outlaw! Much appreciated, Cpunch!

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Jun 27, 2021

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Oh, fine. But this is the last time, you hear me thread!

Profile (Portugal, EU)
Wishlist, as usual don't worry about order and if something's ungiftable via Steam due to region shenanigans, a key from elsewhere will be fine too.

Edit: waiting on friend invite to be accepted.
Edit 2: sent up Environmental Station Alpha, Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass, and Ikenfell
Edit 3: got Pyre and Quern Undying Thoughts from Allison

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Jun 30, 2021

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Ah heck, one more can't hurt.

Profile (Portugal, EU)
Wishlist, if something you'd like to gift is not possible via Steam due to region shenanigans, a key from elsewhere will be fine too.

edit: waiting on Ryoga to accept invite
edit 2: Wanderer sent me Anchorhead
edit 3: sent Ryoga both Dorfromantik and Pathfinder: Kingmaker
edit 4: Wanderer sent an additional gift in the form of Open Sorcery

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Jul 3, 2021

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

(not a ride)

Hi all, thanks for the support. Anchorhead is $9.99, which for all purposes is $10 and the minimum requested by the rules. I didn't think it was a big deal.
But I also just got Omori from Cpunch and Wuppo from Occultatio, so uh wow. Like dang, two people at once jumped in because they thought I had been slighted. You guys are amazing.
Edit: Wanderer just sent an additional game, Open Sorcery

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Jul 2, 2021

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

I pull the horn on the train one more time with love

Profile (Portugal, EU)
Wishlist, if something you'd like to gift is not possible via Steam due to region shenanigans*, a key from elsewhere will be fine too.

*If you are in NA, the best way to gift to European people is by checking quickly on steamdb.info to see if a game has a bigger than 10% difference in price between USD and EUR as those are not gitftable. Blame Gaben.

Edit: sent Da Outta Worldz up (this is a WH40K game, right?)
Edit 2: Doomhammer sent me The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd (try saying that three times fast)

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Jul 4, 2021

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

I got my first shot last Saturday. Imagine being part of the great Federated Nations of Europa instead of being the weird outcast in the frozen tundra. :v:

Ah poo poo, oh gently caress, I got on the train. How do I get out?? I guess I have to send gifts to people?? What a crazy concept.

Profile (Portugal, EU)
Wishlist, if something you'd like to gift is not possible via Steam due to region shenanigans, a key from elsewhere will be fine too.

Edit: sent some games to the weirdo above me, Life is Beautiful But Wait!, Orwell I'm Not Good at Naming Games, and I Got Amnesia How do I Rebirth
Edit 2: SA_Avenger hit me with Ys VIII: Archeozoic Big Hole, very nice, much adventure!

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Jul 6, 2021

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Hey-o, good people. Thanks to everyone who participated.

For those who I didn't add (or did not add me) because we weren't in close seats during the ride, feel free to friend me now. Always available for the occasional chat and game sessions (especially on weekends).

:c2b:

edit: I have finally spinned the mysterious wheel

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Jul 8, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

BabyRyoga posted:

Does that mean I can buy the key in the US with USD and someone can activate in within the pool of all the regions listed?

Yes. That's it.