Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
hilarious how microsoft is treating 11 as the glow-up 10 should've gotten a long rear end time ago but apparently most 10 users wont get it because of some stupid mobo module that only super nerds will be able to configure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
wish microsoft kept the menu button and maybe search/task view buttons left-aligned like chromeos

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
https://twitter.com/tomwarren/status/1408516037432295434

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
why not just wait until windows 12 when tpm 2.0 is in 90+% of windows devices instead of forcing everyone to replace their current pc build lol

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
how do you remove recycle bin from the desktop again

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
windows one

that's right we're going back to dos folks

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
I wish microsoft could prioritize the registry files needed for the operating system to run so windows wouldn't slow to a crawl after a few years of usage

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
and costs moneys

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
wtf its patch tuesday wheres the windows 11 update that turns it into god mode

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019

AlexDeGruven posted:

Why does Mail still suck so horribly?

Oh well. Back to Outlook I go.

well, the windows store version of outlook is available to use now in its prerelease state

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/outlook-for-windows/9NRX63209R7B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019

Tiny Timbs posted:

In what way is the "New" Outlook not a downgrade from the Mail app? It doesn't support linked inboxes (from what I can tell) and it looks an awful lot like a lovely web wrapper for an app with a much more crowded and less pleasant interface.

I genuinely like Mail for home email stuff when it's not making attachments I send disappear on the receiving end.

because outlook app accounts/settings are synced with the web client settings and not a separate deal like the mail app

plus the mail app still looks like it came straight from windows 8 so eff it