Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
Seems like a nice person!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

so do you, rocket baby dolls!

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

You are a nicer person for commenting on this, Displeased Moo Cow!

Stoner Sloth

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

You are a nicer person for commenting on this, Displeased Moo Cow!

:agreed:

Rocket Baby Dolls

This was a pleasant post by you, Stoner Sloth!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

I would like permission to disagree.

I'm not going to disagree, I just want permission to.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i gotta say i love the dragon thing. so many cool dragon pictures that would never have existed.

also, and this is sincere, the level of patience with explaining it's bios not bio as a short form has been humbling and inspirational.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Biosterous

Real and strong and my friend

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
you're all very nice and I send love to you all

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
including you! reader.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Don't make a thread!" an orb said,
"About my name or me!" with dread,
Biosterous,
In us can trust-
To never make said thread...

deep dish peat moss

biosterous

y'all i am wiggling with joy and smiles right now

i love byob, i make a dumb pun thread in the morning and then people say nice things about me in two threads!!! i love you all and appreciate your friendship

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Another BYOB success story.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i almost pm'd bios about this but now that this thread exists i'm happy to post it here instead.

music has been a huge part of me discovering who i am, and i am beyond pleased that posting about devin townsend at some point helped you learn more about yourself. i might be wrong, but i'm pretty sure it was my relentless posting of his music that lead to you enjoying it, and as a cool bro ally i've been reading the pride thread, but not posting much, and you posted about a devin song helping you, and that loving owns.

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

i almost pm'd bios about this but now that this thread exists i'm happy to post it here instead.

music has been a huge part of me discovering who i am, and i am beyond pleased that posting about devin townsend at some point helped you learn more about yourself. i might be wrong, but i'm pretty sure it was my relentless posting of his music that lead to you enjoying it, and as a cool bro ally i've been reading the pride thread, but not posting much, and you posted about a devin song helping you, and that loving owns.

devin for a long time has been a "i like this i should really get around to listening to more sometime" musician and your posting indeed has been a push to do that and: it owns yes devin townsend is a lovely man who makes great music, thank you hp my friend

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

take the moon

by sebmojo
i should listen to devin townsend

i once went to a pro wrestling show w/ bios lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cruft

Before the thread gets gassed for violating the first not-really-rule-but-guideline of BYOB: I like your pumpkin av and your posts.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What if instead of gassing it I goldmine it and we pretend this never happened

Prof. Crocodile

A little birb told me that biosterous was the orb who first coined the term 'orbs'.

Heather Papps

hello friend

take the moon posted:

i once went to a pro wrestling show w/ bios lol

:vince: mega jealous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Mormon Nailer posted:

What if instead of gassing it I goldmine it and we pretend this never happened

FYAD and IZ would probably think even less of us.

It's a solid plan, I say go for it.