Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

goldrush posted:

Brind'amour?

Brind'Amour ignoring Bettman whipped rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

ThinkTank posted:

I will hold you personally responsible if I start hearing that teams can't win without a big defence built for the playoffs again

People are going to say that regardless of who wins, I'm pretty sure they'll say that about Tampa since their defense might be bigger?

Montreal's going to convince a bunch of borderline teams to go for it even when they shouldn't because, hey, anything might happen, right? And that'll be fun.

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
Drunk people on the local new are hilarious right now

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
great fuckin zoo

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

stab posted:

Somebody find the gif of all our collective meltdowns to the Gomez trade stat

I didn't know this was a thing but need it in my life.

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
am I a stupid old fool if I gripe about everyone on the ice being in their drat cellular phones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Ryan McDonagh went to school with my brother, so we're basically related.