Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
I just got home what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

fancy stats posted:

i miss vegas, there was charm in how tacky the whole thing was

Yeah I've vacationed in Vegas, too.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Oh thank god

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I'm just gonna go throw up

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Cut it in half!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

MJeff posted:

Linkin Park. :laffo:

I lost it when that started playing. Holy gently caress :laffo:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

:siren: Anderson :siren:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Failed to score then shot their own man!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Goddamn that shot

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Weber come on

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Hahahahahahaha fuckin right Habs win!!!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Price is looking better tonight.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

MononcQc posted:

what the poo poo is going

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Welp.

At least now I can get back to GDQ and watch someone win a game for once

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Boooooooooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Fifty Three posted:

Bettman looks and sounds... unusually unwell

The years of booing is starting to pay off