Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

You know what? Let's go full-on stupid in this league that allows its best team to rest its best player until the playoffs, can't call headshots correctly, and fucks up its own special Draft Lottery to give #1 to a team that doesn't really need it tbh.

Let us go the Tampa David Savards, bitch. I don't remember him havin' no protracted contract negotiation when he was on my dumb team.

DJExile posted:

ONE OF YOU WONDERFUL ASSHOLES BETTER HAVE A MELTDOWN AS GOOD AS THIS

WELL I'VE GOT GOOD NEWS, FRIEND! THE TEAM WHOSE FAN MADE THAT POST IS IN THE STANLEY CUP FINAL. :hfive:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Jun 29, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Ladies and gentlegoons, this begins the final NHL series on NBC, which begs the question did they have any reference to Tampa's 2004 Cup in that montage? I didn't see one.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hi Doc!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh, what is this NBA poo poo? Drop the puck.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Waiting for someone to crow that the woman singing O Canada in English is offensive to Quebec or some poo poo.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

What the gently caress is this "Let's get down to business" song and who the hell would play it out loud aside from Amalie Arena to warm the crowd up for a Stanley Cup Final game and SiriusXM to get people to buy their service?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I like how Alex Pietrangelo introduces himself as "of the NHL", like he works in accounting or something.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Coleman adding some color to the match.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

What is gently caress Corey Perry (:laffo: my phone predicted Perry when I typed the first two words) doing talking to a ref with no A? Is that not a thing anymore?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Cooper playing EA NHL and going with the Hero Line on this PP.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Very late to the party but, holy hell, that goal.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Go win a Cup, Savvy.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MJeff posted:

lol I don't think the Habs want to go back to Tampa.

They've seen the forecast. Tropical storms can be a bitch.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Vasy pulled a MAF.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

What a gut dang sequence.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Pleads posted:

lmao suck a nuggety chode refs you mongrel wastemen

WaveMyDickOffRefBeforeIPoundYourDog2021.gif?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh, Jay Baruchel is there on the jumbotron?

Now definitely Go The Bolts tia.

e- GIMME DEM CLOWN CAR BOXES.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:rip: Le Habs.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Now, if Kuch had played all season, he'd have had the skills to put away that PING and we wouldn't be staying up late for OT.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Get the riot police ready, Montreal.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That's what a $10,000,000 goalie looks like, Bob.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'm fully aware this isn't what the jumbotron read, but there's something funny about misinterpreting whatever it said as "GETOUTGETOUTGETOUT"

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

You had a four minute PP. :ramsay:

Now we have another NBC game. :confuoot:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This is the first time I've been nervous all series.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

STANLEY CUP CHAMPION DAVID SAVARD. :3:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

fartknocker posted:

gently caress Tampa** but at least it wasn’t Boston or Pittsburgh, so there’s that.

:yeah:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The Columbus Blue Jackets are still the last team to beat the Tampa Bay Lightning in the playoffs. :smug:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

It is now time for my favorite post-Cup win tradition (clears throat):

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Give it to Savvy first tia.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

KINDLY SHUT THE gently caress UP GARY AND LET THEM HAVE THE THING.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Lol, they did it wrong. Stanley Cup is invalidated.

Give it to one of the grizzled Vets first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

stab posted:

Somebody find the gif of all our collective meltdowns to the Gomez trade stat

I didn't know this was a thing but need it in my life.