Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Go The ‘Ning!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Pleads posted:

Tampa did so well in the bubble because they're used to playing in front of a silent audience, having home ice was always gonna be tough

:salt:

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Pleads posted:

Nah you’re right the 10 seconds some of them tried singing the hook from Seven Nation Army and gave up was the push the Bolts needed to find their rhythm.

I’m actually not in disagreement with you on the crowd, I tried tweeting a local celebrity to get him to start a let’s go Lightning chant with about 7 minutes left in the 3rd period of game 7 because like wtf guys?

I probably should have picked a different angry post of yours to quote.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I’m glad the Lightning scored but gently caress , this crowd sucks rear end.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Bukake asterisks all over my face if it means the Lightning win three straight cups.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Bolts look asleep good gracious.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
What a loving goal

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
:fork:

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

It would be nice to get one at home at least :shobon:

I’m going to the game 3 watch party at Amalie (I will get that crowd rocking more than this one probably) so the Lightning will certainly lose.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
It is nice that my favorite team is victorious despite playing like poop for 2 periods.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
One goal was gloved in... out of 14 in 3 games.

Good news though, the Candiens are currently scoring more gpg than the Islanders did!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
They showed Brady on the Jumbotron right before the Habs scored so frankly, we deserved to lose.