Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

SweetJahasus posted:

Except the "mess" is delusional people who have done nothing (DF, Xavier) ranting about how it's unfair, despite the end result being someone not in the 6 going home.

Tiffany is making the right move, just some of the cookout members are pretending it's still a team game, while selfishly wanting what they want. If you want something to happen your way, win. Tiff wanted that and Tiff won.

But from the standpoint of Jury Management, her winning is actually not a good move, cause she really didn't need it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Boywunda posted:

But from the standpoint of Jury Management, her winning is actually not a good move, cause she really didn't need it.

I disagree. If she'd gone with the flow she'd be giving some of those players who have done nothing a leg to stand on in the finale. If she can keep them winless and move-less, then she can always lean on the fact that they were drug along.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop

SweetJahasus posted:

Except the "mess" is delusional people who have done nothing (DF, Xavier) ranting about how it's unfair, despite the end result being someone not in the 6 going home.

Tiffany is making the right move, just some of the cookout members are pretending it's still a team game, while selfishly wanting what they want. If you want something to happen your way, win. Tiff wanted that and Tiff won.

I really agree with this.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
I am manifesting an Azah HOH or a Kevin Martin style Tiffany veto in the DE.

I am gonna be so pissed if X throws these comps to Alyssa and she takes out Tiffany.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Celeb BB coming this winter if that's your jam.

https://deadline.com/2021/09/big-brother-celebrity-edition-renewed-cbs-season-3-1234829568/

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

Good work, cookout. Now I need Tiffany to find a way to navigate through this rivalry with Xavier, given Azah and Derek are both seemingly gunning for X to take them to top 2 so they can win second place :rolleyes:

I don't really get why the cookout members are trying to prevent the jury from knowing about TCO? I'm not a long time BB watcher but I feel like I remember people telling evicted houseguests about alliances in the goodbye messages before, jury members usually seem to respect the gameplay

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
I think they’ve been worried about a battle back. Should be clear though at this point that’s not happening so they might record the reveal for Alyssa’s goodbye.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Xavier claiming the Cookout alliance was his plan and scheming to get Tiffany out over Alyssa was so snakelike so I'm thrilled that Hannah won HOH.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
blech, Kyland HoH

I think I might've preferred Derek F even somehow

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

If it wasn't a "Lying around on a bed and talking poo poo" event, he wasn't going to win an HOH this season.

Big D is the goatiest goat that has ever goat.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
My wife wants Azah to win hahahah

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Not looking great for Tiffany or Hannah this week then. Seems like one of them will definitely being going if Kyland puts them both on the block. Azah would probably be the replacement. Xavier/Derek can vote out whomever they want at that point.

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

Yeah I don’t see how Tiff gets to final two short of comping out. Hannah has been plotting behind her back as well, it’s not clear if she has a ‘real’ final two

The fact that my partner woke me up at 5:30a and before even having coffee I was ranting and raving about Azah and Big D resigning themselves to X winning tells me I need to disengage from the feeds a bit lol

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
I wonder what Kyland beat X at. Unless he threw again.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Robnoxious posted:

If it wasn't a "Lying around on a bed and talking poo poo" event, he wasn't going to win an HOH this season.

Big D is the goatiest goat that has ever goat.

No, apparently Kyland edged out Big D in this HoH lol

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I get all of these targeted BB ads on Facebook and the comments are all just some variation of “This year is terrible. The white people are going to have to start teaming up every season now” as if that hasn’t been happening the entire time.

Bobfromsales
Apr 2, 2010
Rest assured the cookout succeeding taps into a deep primal fear much of the CBS audience lives with.

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

I love Tiffany and I really hope they invite her back. She was the most responsible for TCO's success and she was also incredibly entertaining and endearing on screen. I think I'm probably done with the feeds now :(

e: holy gently caress, what a time for Azah to show up!

e2: nevermind she completely blew it and will be the next to go

QUEER FRASIER fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Sep 17, 2021

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Kyland just lost BB lol.

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

pospysyl posted:

Kyland just lost BB lol.
it's like these houseguests are conspiring for X to win, this is breaking my brain

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
How is this still going for two more weeks? Write Xavier the check.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Wow, maybe Azah was playing her best game this entire time by never accomplishing anything ever and never having any power.

I respect the sacrifices all the houseguests have made to give X 750,000 dollars.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

To be fair, X has thrown himself in front of the bus more than anyone "for the cause".
No one in TCO can make that same claim.

X is playing a very slick Dan Gheesling type game in that no one really has any reason to vote him out when that is the BIGGEST reason to vote him out.

If Kyland doesn't heel turn and bounce X at F3 for Big D or Azah at the first chance then to me it seems they all conceded X gets the check weeks ago.

Kyland thinks his HOH win resume is better than X maneuvering pitfalls the entire way.
It's not like X hasn't won key Vetos, he has a resume too.

At this point, Ky would rather lose to the best in X than play the goat route in taking Big D or Azah to Finale Night.
That's admirable if that is his intentions.

Regardless, this is really X game to lose however you spin the numbers.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I don’t have a list or anything but between BB, Survivor and other competition shows I feel like the person wanting to compete against the best usually loses since there is like a tangible unconscious vibe that says, “Even I think they’re better than me.”

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1439351413209853952?s=19

X won veto, lol.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

X really should have thrown that one, IMO. Ky might not forgive him if he goes home, especially after he saved X's rear end last week.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

I think it was a blind competition, so if X threw he would risk Kyland winning. Ideally Azah or DF would have won, but I don't think he needs to worry about one lost vote.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,

Robnoxious posted:

To be fair, X has thrown himself in front of the bus more than anyone "for the cause".
No one in TCO can make that same claim.

I don't agree with this at all. He very nearly got Hannah cut during Christian's HOH and went to Tiffany and was like, welp, sounds like it's Hannah's time.

Plus he threw at every opportunity while Tiffany and Kyland had to pull TCO to the end.

I agree that X played a great game but he played a selfish one and did not do much for TCO.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
In fact I think he played the best game and deserves to win, although I wish he had given more credit to Tiffany and Kyland and owned his low key game.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Kyland realizing how bad he threw lol

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,

curiousCat posted:

Kyland realizing how bad he threw lol

That veto on Xavier is going to be infamous.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Savahontas posted:

That veto on Xavier is going to be infamous.

On the plus side for Kyland, clearly he's got unfinished business now, more of a reason to return and fail again.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Big Brother: Rivals with Tiffany, Kyland, Derek X, and SB each captaining a team.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Derek F and Xavier are feeling mean, so there might be an actual blindside tonight.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

pospysyl posted:

Derek F and Xavier are feeling mean, so there might be an actual blindside tonight.

could Azah actually steal a win lol

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Big yikes there Kyland. Bad look.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

This dude is having a break down live.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
I’m surprised X was able to contain himself, Christ

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Pillowpants posted:

I’m surprised X was able to contain himself, Christ

That's the difference between an adult and a child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

That was brutal.