Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HardKase
Jul 15, 2007
TASTY
I am in New Zealand and they are asking the equivalent of 86 USD for it.

No way. No way in hell. Anyone know where i can buy it in usd?

Edit: purchased from Fanatical for 49.79 USD. Such savings. GMG is out of stock, was my first point of call.

HardKase fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Sep 14, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HardKase
Jul 15, 2007
TASTY
I'm enjoying this game.

The Hitman comparisons are about the fact you replay and learn the levels - thats about the only hitman relevance i can see. Otherwise is dishonored, but the storyline is great, the voice acting is fantastic, and the mystery keeps me scratching my head. I like that when you die you don't really lose anything, because the most important thing to collect is information which stays with you.

Its a good time. I'm on PC, and not having any performance issues. My internet connection is crap at the moment, so i have turned off player invasions for the time being. But I'm looking forward to getting trolled when i fix it and turn it back on.

HardKase
Jul 15, 2007
TASTY
Can we talk about Havoc? I got my hands on it, and it turns you into the bad guy in a horror movie, an unstoppable menace with a machete.

with the right trinkets and upgrades you would be an unstoppable monster.

HardKase
Jul 15, 2007
TASTY
You can get a trinket making you immune to the poison