Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
I like that you CAN go stealth but realistically you're more DOOM marine than Corvo here. There's a good amount of cheeky metatextuality in a lot of the early game dialogue about this, actually. I never play high or high kill or assault runs in any 0451 games so this actually kinda feels like a license to lean back and let it rip, which is nice. The AI is bad to the point of parody though - they'll shoot at you with a small object in front of them that prevents them from hitting you at all, that kind of thing. OTOH I have not yet felt the real thrill of being on either end of the assassination multiplayer and I anticipate that this will change things a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
agreed deep dish peat moss - i like that essentially there's no barrier to just mowing down guys early until you realize you might have to do some parts quiet to achieve a specific objective

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
Invading is very fun, people have heard of the supposed supremacy of melee and now sprint directly towards you while you fill them with shotgun.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
Nah it just takes a bit, I've gone through a few invasions today