Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harvey Birdman
Oct 21, 2012

Caesar Saladin posted:

I don't know how anybody was supposed to figure out that spy room quest with the apartments on their own. I used a guide, and I know for sure I'd never have worked that poo poo out. Kudos if you did.

I got it on my own once I figured out that "OHHHH radio in the morning means the hackable radios, not just the morning announcements or something", but also I am a veteran Myst player who loves puzzles and had already noticed that the maps had coordinates and there were doors with doorbells that didn't do anything. :V The glyphs one was absolute catnip for me haha. I think I've gotten almost all the puzzles done by now, so if anyone just wants a nudge in the right direction and not a whole spoiler answer, I can help

Good at puzzles, absolute fuckin garbage at multiplayer. Maybe someday I'll get more than one hit in on a Colt, oof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harvey Birdman
Oct 21, 2012

There's an audiolog in Karl's Bay that reveals there were basically two ways into being an Eternalist (and I think Harriet refers to it a bit too?)- the Affiliates and the Backers. Backers are all horrible rich people who paid their way in, a lot of them are probably at Alexsis' party doing the speeches about stuff like turning schools into child labor camps. Affiliates had to commit some kind of murder to get in.

So the Eternalists are all pretty terrible people from the jump lol