Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

Gcw cowards for not booking the uncivil satu jinn in that match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/officialpwg/status/1517650813664972801?s=21&t=ylu7mEA1u5myksBj6MggzQ

poo poo, hopefully they aren’t at risk of covid

E: ok they’re releasing the folks they’re bringing in as replacements and I’m so glad I’m alone at my office because I SCREECHED at these-

https://twitter.com/officialpwg/status/1517651514193416192?s=21&t=ylu7mEA1u5myksBj6MggzQ

https://twitter.com/officialpwg/status/1517651855160975360?s=21&t=ylu7mEA1u5myksBj6MggzQ

Aussie Open are a huge reason I went “credit cards are Future Me’s problem” and bought a flight so this is gonna own

the escape goat fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Apr 23, 2022

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Tony likely pulled them (Darius is also injured) and Takeshita is a make-good which is a hell of a make-good.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

poor one out for CZW I guess.

I'm not sure who owns their tapes but its not DJ Hyde, according to DJ Hyde. Of course he's lied to me a bunch before soooo grain of salt.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
What happened to CZW?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/Takesoup/status/1517658460950863875

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Hopefully the briscoes make it out this time.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
AIW in Cleveland tonight with Minoru Suzuki, opted for the autograph/photo combo.

It is totally on brand how obviously disinterested he is in meeting fans. I would expect nothing less. :3:

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

bloodysabbath posted:

AIW in Cleveland tonight with Minoru Suzuki, opted for the autograph/photo combo.

It is totally on brand how obviously disinterested he is in meeting fans. I would expect nothing less. :3:

I was shocked at how much he bumped tonight. Especially for an unknown opponent. I would have been happy with the song, some chops and a quick Gotch.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

coconono posted:

poor one out for CZW I guess.

I'm not sure who owns their tapes but its not DJ Hyde, according to DJ Hyde. Of course he's lied to me a bunch before soooo grain of salt.

I'd assume it's Mike Burns.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

stab posted:

I'd assume it's Mike Burns.

Seems a safe bet.

Takeshita & The Briscoes in PWG is such a more exciting announcement to me, with all due respect to Top Flight & Yuta.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Pylons posted:

Tony likely pulled them (Darius is also injured) and Takeshita is a make-good which is a hell of a make-good.

tony also pulled AEW people from the Black Label Pro show (and also Jake Something?)

https://twitter.com/BLabelPro/status/1517329393621819393

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'd be down for Jake in AEW, he's a good Wardlow/Archer-tier big man and he's deceptively athletic for his size.

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Most powerful tattoo in wrestling

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I can't believe I'm watching Minoru Suzuki wrestle 2 Cold Scorpio. What the gently caress.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

How's the GCW show? Card looks mostly solid but I haven't ordered it yet.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Ganso Bomb posted:

How's the GCW show? Card looks mostly solid but I haven't ordered it yet.

GCW is having some major technical issues which really sucks.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

SalTheBard posted:

GCW is having some major technical issues which really sucks.
Yeah we know it's a GCW show

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Endless Mike posted:

Yeah we know it's a GCW show

About every 20 minutes or so the sound starts to skip, get laggy, then we just lose sound for like 5 minutes. It's happened like clockwork every single match

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Guess I'll save my $$$/FITE bux. Thanks!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

They seem to have together for the main, which is what ppl wanted to see anyway

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Save your money I thought the scaffold match sucked (fun match dumb as gently caress ending)

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I couldn’t see half the match from the stage but goddamn cool it with the loving headshots guys

Bard Maddox fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Apr 24, 2022

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Bard Maddox posted:

I couldn’t see half the match from the stage but goddamn cool it with the loving headshots guys

Imagine watching a match with Matthew Justice in it and thinking they're gonna do that.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
matthew justice literally doesn't believe in cte

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

KungFu Grip posted:

matthew justice literally doesn't believe in cte

matthew justice is as dumb as a flat earther

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

Lid posted:

matthew justice is as dumb as a flat earther

And he's only gonna get dumber at this rate.

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

I love him

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/WeAreGloryPro/status/1517919830967468032?s=20&t=Z0C8jUaiHhX7Xp_2qhT2vA hey whoever said they liked Jake Something? he's up with Minoru Suzuki tonight, and it's free.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The farewell show to West Coast Pro's original venue, the state room

https://twitter.com/wcproofficial/status/1518308636744814592?s=21&t=mXt9IZkpryDI1jqmtHordw

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
that's a hell of a matchup

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Troy Queef posted:

https://twitter.com/WeAreGloryPro/status/1517919830967468032?s=20&t=Z0C8jUaiHhX7Xp_2qhT2vA hey whoever said they liked Jake Something? he's up with Minoru Suzuki tonight, and it's free.

Just saw this and tuned in. Intermission. :(

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

did anyone catch DPW Forever? I just watched the 1st match and it was pretty loving hot.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I couldn't catch it live, gonna try and watch it later this week. Heard good things

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

DPW Forever was a great show, big recommend to everyone. bo jack vs biff kicked rear end. rosemary vs matsumoto kicked rear end. colby corino open challenge ruled. kidd bandit vs lucky ali kicked rear end no bad matches imo.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

SalTheBard posted:

Save your money I thought the scaffold match sucked (fun match dumb as gently caress ending)

if you're gonna do a draw on a poorly thought out gimmick match, at least stretcher everyone out.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I'm really hoping that someones gonna buy my Rampage ticket in Vegas so I can go to the GCW thing. I love wrestling but 4 nights is too many to be away from My Girlfriend that I'm going to vegas with.

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

https://twitter.com/defyNW/status/1518682024483209218

Card:

- Jon Moxley vs Filthy Tom Lawlor
- DEFY World Champion Christopher Daniels and Midnight Heat (Ricky Gibson and Eddie Pearl) vs Sw3rve Strickland, Nick Wayne, and Adam Brooks
- Kevin Blackwood vs Big Damo
- SCHAFF vs Timothy Thatcher
- DEFY Tag Team Championships: Bollywood Boyz (c) vs C4 (Cody Chhun and Guillermo Rosas)
- El Phantasmo vs Steve Migs w/Ethan HD
- Danika Della Rouge vs Kikyo

That’s got the potential to be some decent wrestling, all for free.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

coconono posted:

if you're gonna do a draw on a poorly thought out gimmick match, at least stretcher everyone out.

I think I would've been less salty at the ending if there hadn't been pervasive audio issues the whole loving night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

SalTheBard posted:

I think I would've been less salty at the ending if there hadn't been pervasive audio issues the whole loving night.

I turned it on just for that match, production was fine but that ending should have been workshopped a little. NOBODY WINS is a hard way to end the night. Just ask Terminus.