Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao remember when they thought egg mcmuffin might win utah instead of trump winning it by like a billion percent

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

VideoKid posted:

yesterday on CNN there was some idiot dem consultant who was complaining that the 1/6 committee is becoming too political and the democrats are going to alienate the “moderates who think the capital incident was bad but don’t want it politicized”

ram dass in hell posted:

the 1/6 rioters were largely frustrated upwardly mobile petit jetski dealership owner types i thought, so, honestly, that's kinda the democrats target demographic lmao

the democrats think their target demographic are people who don't want to talk about politics so the democrats always try to not talk about politics and talk about ice cream instead

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

DesertIslandHermit posted:

MTG wanted in on the committee and there's a clip of her pre-Congress taunting AOC through her mailslot. Her friend with her was arrested for partaking in the siege lmao

it's a good thing we're a civilized country that would never prosecute elected officials for committing the same crimes that non elected officials are arrested for

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

PyPy posted:

how is China’s communist party 100 years old? unless they weren’t in power the 100 years and this is just counting since the formation date.

PyPy posted:

like China was the Republic of China until the late 40s.

the chinese civil war lasted like 25 years

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

VideoKid posted:

I used to think they also wanted the the people who thought they were political brain geniuses because they read the NY Times and watch The West Wing. I know plenty of those kinds of libs and they are all baffled at the democrat response to 1/6.

those people will vote democrat no matter what

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

what are the odds that all the profile pics in the publicity image are hot girls

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

triple sulk posted:

code:
void gettr() {
    return "TRUMP";
}

nice return from a function with a void return signature dingus

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Beached Whale posted:

Hopefully they don't ban me

lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ben garrison really understands george carlin

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Harton posted:

jam room is taking shape, good soup! has been a no-show though.

do you have pics of the poofin room

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Toph Bei Fong posted:

He was out jogging during a big thunderstorm and a tree fell on him.

He sued the home owner for millions, used those millions to get into office, then lobbied successfully to change the laws and prevent any homeowner from being sued when their trees fall on people. Kind of a "kick the ladder out from under you when you reach the top" guy

yeah he was a big player in texas's "tort reform" mania

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

why isn't it tumpr

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

That DICK! posted:

what's happening to our buildings? grovervirus?

biden's america

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Asproigerosis posted:

Lol the dems are loving criminals. Nothing but bagmen for the gop and corporations. Existing only to provide the illusion of democracy and equality. loving performative bullshit dragging some random dude to court in cuffs over the most nothingburger charges ever when there are all the crimes readily available to send triom to gitmo at any time.

it's time to look forward, not backward

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i still lmao that my dad who's normally a big cynic thought that biden would bigly go after trump and rudy as payback for them going after hunter

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Harton posted:

lol your not wrong but I got 2 operating as front highs and then these assholes built in 2 rear speakers in the back wall so I got those hooked up as the rears.

My sides are hosed though unless I run the wires through the ceiling and that sucks so I’m
probably gonna end up taking a shortcut somewhere.

just duct tape the wires to the ceiling

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/AllegedlyMiri/status/1410631775664197637?s=20

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

why does weed always make me want a beer

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Thoatse posted:

cause your weed sucks

probably

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Bulgakov posted:

beer is a snack

i wanted a snack and ate a small bag of corn nuts but that wasn't enough

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

a.lo posted:

what the hell are corn nuts

they're like peanuts but made of corn instead of peas

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

cumshitter posted:

corn nuts makers really pivoted into the XTREME branding back in the 90's and it was pretty cool knowing that my overcooked waste corn kernels dumped in seasoning salt were kickin' rad

i remember maddox wrote an article making fun of the XTREME corn nuts marketing

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

DOMELORD420 posted:

some market research probably showed them that corn nuts were only being eaten by people 70+ and they swung for the fences in response. at least in my case, it sort of worked, as I had no idea what the gently caress a corn nut was when Mike Goldberg screamed about CORNNUTSCORNTOTHECORE, but then I ate some and they were awful. like really, truly bad food

corn nuts are tasty

my favorite flavor is the chile limon one

the bbq ones are pretty bad though

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

timpo

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1411003053369614337?s=20

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

Weird how after trump gutted our foreign affairs, we're seeing massive swings left in every non-western country :thunk:

pretty sure brazil is in the western hemisphere buddy

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ram dass in hell posted:

remembering eric swallwell at one of the primary debates interrupting biden to shout PASS THE TORCH like eight times in a row trying to go viral only to be forced by the party to drop out the next day

remember when julian castro made a joke about biden not being able to remember something and the dems responded by ending his career

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

truap

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

isn't he from florida

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

in the future the 4th of july will be remembered not just as the anniversary of independence from england but the anniversary of president joe defeating the china virus

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

elon should also primary abbott

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

that looks like a styrofoam container of leeches

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

just noticed the label of this weed chocolate bar i bought a few days ago says it's got 5x as much cbd as thc instead of the other way around like i thought

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

happy 4th of july to everyone, even the haters and losers

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

It’s been a year since the Trump flotilla phenomenon swept through the nation’s lakes and bays. Law enforcement agents, rally organizers, and boaters spoke to The Daily Beast about how these events often got out of control, causing more crashes and near-misses than previously known. In Tennessee alone, the state’s database shows that Trump flotillas made up a third of all “congested water” accidents there last year.

National figures aren’t available that identify events as Trump flotillas, but a state-by-state review of incident reports in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Texas showed that most accidents never made the news.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-boat-parades-left-untold-destruction-in-their-wake

our beautiful boaters! :patriot:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

anyone poofin any beefers tonite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010