Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Bluedeanie posted:

Do you think this knockout will magically be the time he finally stops being a draw, or do you think some mysterious benefactor will fund McGregor's cocaine and legal funds to protect his health?

Conor will be a draw forever. I worked with a guy who still thought Lesnar was heavyweight champ. The UFC isn't courting us as fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Hell yeah CM Punk is good again. 0-1-1 now baybeeeeee!

https://twitter.com/MMAjunkie/status/1412928355612209154?s=19

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Wait.... so Jackson absolutely loving clowned on Punk for the entire fight AND he was stoned while doing it? :lol:

Jackson was hopped up on the devil's lettuce. Poor CM Punk, warrior of god, would never touch the tosca, even to level the playing field. The infernal powers bestowed upon Jackson by blazing the cotorrito surely made him an invincible opponent.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

CommonShore posted:

Lol does Ortega have a special car or something?

1997 Toyota Camry in showroom condition. He bought it brand new and it has less than a thousand miles on it. Can't believe the disrespect Volk showed towards a piece of art that I honestly think rivals all of humanities accomplishments to this point.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

I've recently been alerted to the fact that Petr Yan almost exclusively posts about Aljamain Sterling on his Twitter. Aljo should retire as champ because Yan is building up an almost psychotic obsession with him. That rematch gonna be brutal.