Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
bismuth does good videos too

sad that sent isn't doing his stuff by the fireplace again this season :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
they seem to be very good cutscenes though

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i have never heard someone pronounce "inventory" this way lol

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Oh man, I didn't catch that the sequel is getting played this time. The first one was an amazing watch, just hilariously terrible

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
just logged on and sent is by the fireplace :bless:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
frew's runs are always very entertaining

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
snake eater :patriot:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Bruceski posted:

On the one hand yeah, on the other hand it's opened GDQ up to people who simply couldn't do runs before so I hope they find some way to integrate remote runners.

Yeah same, it's been great seeing runs that just wouldn't have been possible if it was all in person, and runners that aren't able to attend, get screen time

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Apparently i need to catch that on vod, i turned it on with like 3 minutes left before he finished and had no idea wtf was happening

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Man, 220 new posts while i slept. Something big must've happened

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

CannonFodder posted:

How much money did the pet the cat train raise?

If i heard correctly some anon donated 10k to it??

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
my arms no longer work just from watching that run

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
ngl this is a really harsh crash from the maimai high

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Are they gonna stretch it out to try and get the blindfolded run

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Cernunnos posted:

The blindfolded run is already in. Wasn't even an incentive. The incentive is for a showcase of him doing an already tough trick with the blindfold.

Strap in for a wild ride y'all.

Oooh guess i misunderstood

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Lol pb on the main run and then first try both times for the 0 star trick. Dude's a monster

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Plenty of time to hit 3 million

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
That comparison feels a little disingenuous

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Flesnolk posted:

Just because you disagree with something doesn't make it disingenuous

I feel like comparing random weekly shows with a marathon than gets tens of thousands a views 24 hours a day for a week straight to be a little disingenuous, yeah

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

they also aren't gonna do a third yearly week-long marathon, and if they did it would not be getting anywhere near as many views, so it's a moot point either way

I mean, the technical challenges involved and strain on staff are a good enough reason, lovely as it is. I just found the response to the argument of the online version being much more inclusionary being, well twitch as a platform exists, go watch something else to be a little :jerkbag:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Glad to hear staff is considering it at least

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Just for me personally i agree that there are big runs like that where the audience makes it better (and for those who haven't seen it, the conclusion to that reroute is hilarious) but for every one of those runs there's at least 10 where the audience being in the background doesn't matter at all

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Dayomans Spyro run is good energy

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
regurgitating the same meme from 7 years ago 100,000 times does feel awful, but if you are the type of person to run the same game 6000 times maybe it isn't as awful, so i don't know how to feel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
It's very funny watching the little nightmares run where the runner whiffs a bunch of stuff but keeps his cool the whole time, and then watching the hitman run and this dude cannot stop swearing at even minor setbacks lol