Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Dear lord that Hollow Knight clock, be still my beating heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Also obligatory: when's the silly block?

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Man, Chameleon always gets so owned in these runs.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
"I'm gonna talk some more"

how

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Floodkiller posted:

Spyro Any% runs always make me want to just take over the controller and go back to get all the missing gems, it just feels wrong otherwise.

I'm impressed with the consistent commentary and trivia for this run though!

You should see Vortex, you just run through the levels.
I've tried running that, it's fun, even if I'm in the 40 minute times of a 20 minute run :v:

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

TeaJay posted:

Sundered has a great graphic style, definitely worth to pick up if you like Metroidvania style games.

just catched the last 5 minutes of the run and instantly went to steam to buy this + the OST.

I'm a sucker for such pretty games.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Did he just enter the loving matrix to trigger level triggers by walking over them?
WHAT.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
This run will be fun. Possibly devolving into this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RINq7amRdzM

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
I know nothing of the Startropics series, but the music here is bangers all the way.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
This is just a in-progress build, I think there's a publicly available build for this game.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Cernunnos posted:

This game is adorable and also seems... competent?

Well the devs did have some silly games before so they seem to have found their legs, every time I see this game it looks better and better instead of a long joke like I Am Bread was.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Oh no, he pet the dog for a donation

*sounds of donation train in the distance*

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Oh man check out that Flex on Link.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
The hell is that ungodly abomination of a controller

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
GOLLY

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Is that Barney Grumble

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

https://clips.twitch.tv/InexpensiveFrailHummingbirdMikeHogu-_p3NWwNzosxFTTir

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
What the heck is this game

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
gently caress due to work happening I'va missed most of this run gotta grab what I can.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
NOW KISS

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Both this and the following run are from Polish runners, which is why I love that GDQs are now online, finally some people from my country on the big stage!

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

TeaJay posted:

Isn't TheMexicanRunner like, half-polish or something? At least he was living in Poland at some point.

He comes from Poland yes, but he lives in Mexico and tbh, he's his own thing, not really part of the polish speedrunning community.

Also this game is something special, love the chain bouncing from lampposts :allears:

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Oh dear lord this loving premise

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Boy we sure have video gamed

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
THE BAIT AND SWITCH HOLY poo poo

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Well this is the silly block

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
I don't think I was gonna say this, but the MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM was preferable to the droning sound of this engine.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Excuse me what

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Well okay that was a fun improv

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Mother of God, him going through the Band Land so fast makes 9 year old me cry :stare:

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Cory in the Blouse posted:

Throwing my hat in the ring with my continuation from these previous two from old GDQ threads.

:allears: this is a gem

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

site posted:

Just for me personally i agree that there are big runs like that where the audience makes it better (and for those who haven't seen it, the conclusion to that reroute is hilarious) but for every one of those runs there's at least 10 where the audience being in the background doesn't matter at all

Yeah, especially the night ones, some of which would be prime time for other parts of the world. Making one US night a "online block" would be the best of both worlds tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

site posted:

It's very funny watching the little nightmares run where the runner whiffs a bunch of stuff but keeps his cool the whole time, and then watching the hitman run and this dude cannot stop swearing at even minor setbacks lol

Probably because the Hitman runner is not a native speaker, I know that when you learn english as a second language all those "poo poo" and "gently caress" don't have the same weight as for a native. Run still good.