Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

I have no strong preference on our minions, but SOMEONE has gotta use the Dave Grohl male portrait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

WAS one of the top two wizards. This game takes place approximately 140 years before 5e starts

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

cardinale posted:

I like her portrait too, looks kinda rad

She looks like Newt from Aliens. Mostly

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

I COULD go to the LP beach, or I COULD discuss something, or even better I can uselessly whitenoise post until a new page is achieved. In a way, that basically makes me a hero

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Ever since it was mentioned upthread, I can't help but read it in Q's voice. It just fits too well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

By popular demand posted:

Another terrible misunderstanding that could have been easy to avoid if Mr. Lich wasn't quite this aggressive.

Sure sure, blame the victim of unwarranted aggression by a group of murderhobos