Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.

Hand Knit posted:

Vezina: Anton Forsberg, selected only by Chad Sexington, whose starter role with Ottawa allowed him to accrue a score of 58.22

I am a genius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
So here's the team of ultimate losers: players who were chosen but ended up not playing any games in the NHL. Look at these players. They suck. They're awful, so bad. Imagine being one of them. Shameful.

ANA – Alexander Volkov

ARI – Jason Demers

BOS – Kevan Miller

BUF – Tobias Rieder

CAR – Jake Gardiner

CHI – John Quenneville

DAL – Adam Mascherin

DAL – Sami Vatanen

DAL – Julius Honka

DAL – Ben Bishop

DET – Christian Djoos

EDM – Oscar Klefbom

EDM – Dominik Kahun

LAK – Austin Wagner

NSH – Frederic Allard

NJD – Evan Cormier

NJD – Connor Carrick

NYR – Anthony Bitetto

OTT – Jonathan Davidsson

OTT – Mikael Wikstrand

OTT – Vitaly Abramov

PHI – Carsen Twarynski

PHI – German Rubtsov

VAN – Jake Virtanen

VAN – Jayce Hawryluk

WPG – Mikhail Berdin

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
You'd have to be some kind of idiot to take players that didn't play in the NHL! Some of those players didn't even play in North America either.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

rex rabidorum vires posted:

You'd have to be some kind of idiot to take players that didn't play in the NHL! Some of those players didn't even play in North America either.

Some of the reasons why those players weren't in the NHL this season were kind of difficult to foresee, like Jake Gardiner needing multiple surgeries that sidelined him for the season, or Jake Virtanen fleeing North America due to having sexual assault allegations filed against him by 7(?) different women.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
More poking fun at myself for Austin Wagner and some of my other ones. And also Francis took like 3 or 4 too

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
PHI – Carsen Twarynski

This is hilarious still that Seattle actually took him instead of Ghost, Voracek or JVR, and then didn’t even keep him. Just wtf.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
ahaha i forgot i entered this but glad to see i would still outdo ron francis

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Duckman2008 posted:

PHI – Carsen Twarynski

This is hilarious still that Seattle actually took him instead of Ghost, Voracek or JVR, and then didn’t even keep him. Just wtf.

I still don't understand how the gently caress you pass up a 51 point defenseman in ghost bear just sitting there free unless you have a dumb old axe to grind from your previous gig.... hak

:mad:

Like for real 9 months or whatever later it is still unfathomable to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Duke Chin posted:

I still don't understand how the gently caress you pass up a 51 point defenseman in ghost bear just sitting there free unless you have a dumb old axe to grind from your previous gig.... hak

:mad:

Like for real 9 months or whatever later it is still unfathomable to me

Like at worst he could have been Seattle's Norm Maciver