Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Neat. I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

E: in reference to the worst referee of the current era being "fired" for the saying the quiet part.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Okay, my list is in. P sure no one is selecting guys like Zucker and Dadonov but I like em, so screw it.

I'm 100,000k over the cap, but I'll be sending a few guys down to the A. Is that okay or is the team invalid?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Yeah, I saw the Larsson and Oleksiak(maybe?) signings before I submitted but kept my wrong selections because I'm making a team I would make screw the rules.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Zodijackylite posted:

Congrats Mike_V!

Condolences, Ron Francis. Your team may not have been good at hockey, but they still have a lot of cap space and flexibility.

I'm told this is more valuable than players who are good at hockey.

Also, that was fun. Thanks for doing the legwork! Seattle suuuucks.