Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

IcePhoenix posted:

why is brood mother singing/screaming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hz9Rjyr_vA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

EorayMel posted:

who does necrophos gently caress

Undying :heysexy:

The DPRK
Nov 18, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

emdash posted:

Double null talisman spirit breaker by iceiceice, cool

What's the idea behind this?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it increases spell damage from charge of darkness/greater bash. I assume iceiceice was trolling/not giving a gently caress.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

afaik it helps with wave clear and isn’t really a meme

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
New SB meta is to go all in on the damage from Charge of Darkness and not really right click.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Buller posted:

New SB meta is to go all in on the damage from Charge of Darkness and not really right click.

I played against a smurf doing this a while back and it was unpleasant to say the least. You'd take about 2000 damage in 2 seconds. 99.99% of the time you're not going to be playing against a level 30, 6 slotted SB though.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Usually when you see 2x null it is because it extends the period of the game during which you can flash farm waves with some ability or combo

For SB, it would extend the window where charging a wave kills everything, for instance

There was a meta not too long ago where this was super important, but it’s more rare now

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Guess the hero

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Omniknight?

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Way more off the wall than that. It was Disruptor.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

TOOT BOOT posted:

Way more off the wall than that. It was Disruptor.

I mean how else is disruptor supposed to farm.

For real I wonder how you come up with the farm for radiance. That was a 400 min game?

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Turbo I guess?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

TOOT BOOT posted:

Guess the hero

looks like a medusa to me OP

but not this one

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
The regional finals brackets are out: https://liquipedia.net/dota2/Dota_Pro_Circuit/2021-22/1/Western_Europe/Regional_Finals

(click through tabs at the link to see other regions)

Western Europe, SEA, and SA are first starting February 11th, then EEU, China, NA starting February 18

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
WEU: Anyone but OG
EEU: Go errbody
CN: Go EHOME I guess?
SEA: Go BOOM
NA: Go everybody v 2.0
SA: Honestly gonna root for APU KING OF KINGS because I choose to believe it's a legit Simpsons reference.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Zurreco posted:

WEU: Anyone but OG
EEU: Go errbody
CN: Go EHOME I guess?
SEA: Go BOOM
NA: Go everybody v 2.0
SA: Honestly gonna root for APU KING OF KINGS because I choose to believe it's a legit Simpsons reference.

this is the first time I looked at the standings for china since the first like week and holy poo poo iG got relegated? The only change was replacing kaka with fade too.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
What's weirder is that kaka's contract lapsed and he just left, he didn't even join another team. Maybe this significant drop in the standings will prompt IG to make him a better offer to return?

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

Wow, congrats Team Undying. Feels like something that’s been rumored for a while now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TSM/status/1486036306387996684

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Awesome for those guys.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Can someone give me, the dota only esports follower, a quick rundown of who TSM is?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

Can someone give me, the dota only esports follower, a quick rundown of who TSM is?

One of the first LoL orgs/teams

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

The REAL Goobusters posted:

One of the first LoL orgs/teams

also active in quite a few other esports scenes these days, they are a pretty prominent organization

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

hate Undying now

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

RealityWarCriminal posted:

hate Undying now

same (although I am happy for them getting sponsored)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

thanks friends

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
I think TSM started as player owned, no clue where they are at now. Generally happy for the Undying duders but their U logo was nicer than the new logo. Also, I wonder if QC passed on an offer prior to this.

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity

IcePhoenix posted:

this is the first time I looked at the standings for china since the first like week and holy poo poo iG got relegated? The only change was replacing kaka with fade too.

kaka was their shotcaller

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
https://twitter.com/theAllianceGG/status/1487094506143068160

I think that's 3 players and a coach that have left in the last 2 weeks.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
also cool guys disbanded

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Zurreco posted:

https://twitter.com/theAllianceGG/status/1487094506143068160

I think that's 3 players and a coach that have left in the last 2 weeks.

Yeah this alliance roster was dead on arrival

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Yeah this alliance roster was dead on arrival

It was. When even I call it bad on announcement, you know you're in for a rough time.

Arzachel
May 12, 2012
I don't think it looked much worse than OG or Tickles going into the season but rip

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

No reason they can't bring back Limmp and s4

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
https://twitter.com/GaiminGladiator/status/1491034229358034952

Also, QC got a partner org but not a full sponsor.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Glad team tickles got picked up by another org, thought it was pretty silly that Vikin.gg dropped them in the first place.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
AG vs YG in the BTS SEA tourney is really spicy right now. Game 2 approaching 60 minutes.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Was curious who these guys were so I scrolled thru their twitter to find their parent org and it's just more crypto stuff, that's gonna be the future of all esports orgs isn't it?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Geight posted:

Was curious who these guys were so I scrolled thru their twitter to find their parent org and it's just more crypto stuff, that's gonna be the future of all esports orgs isn't it?

Already is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

I mean, even before crypto all those orgs were just weird marketing and money laundering scams, so it's no surprise that they jumped on the new scam in town