Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

finally took the time to get in + get caught up with the thread (tho i skimmed a lot of what i read already). Also never actually got around to reading the Under Tides story in-game so was glad to be able to do so here. loving kaltsit you dont have to show up in EVERY event.

anyway please deploy all my missed votes for CUTTER, you wrongly insulted her + I want to see you use her, she is way better than you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

you can also use a pusher, such as shaw s2, in the tile to the right of the guard line, which I think is how I did it

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Yea, seige snipers are much better versions of the supposed 'long range' snipers like firewatch/ambriel

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

idk if this is how it works but lets go Cutter x4, Shamare x3. I assume you'll just use levelled ops as needed

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

FractalSandwich posted:

Sure, but we're running a pharmaceutical-company-slash-paramilitary-organisation here, not an orphanage. No matter how you look at it, sending mentally ill teenagers into combat just because they want to be there is taking libertarianism too far.

We're talking about a world in which a medical company also HAS a war branch. Don't judge it by the values of our world where you can get locked up just for punching a dude.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

gently caress ptilopsis she sucks booooooooooooooooooooo

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

I really like the dynamic between Lin + Chen this event, the quiet antagonism is pretty interesting

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

It's just impossible to imply tone from unvoiced lines so its totally up to interpretation. Different people have different life experiences and won't see things the same way.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

go for the ifrit/mostima chance

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

quote:

Like so. The divers along the top are more of a problem though, hurting Ptilopsis faster than she can heal.

see, poo poo like this is why i say ptilopsis is a bad healer, when she cant even protect herself from a single trash enemy without her incredibly long cooldown skill. good for SP boost, 'good enough' to heal most maps that dont actually need healing, not good healer.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

I kinda like the LP as a way to reread the content in a more friendly format than the frustrating line by line poo poo in game, as well as catch other peoples thoughts on stuff or takes on the content I didn't think of, but LP content is something I usually come to at my own pace rather than reading each update immediately so often the moment has already passed. Anyway I totally understand if you feel like doing it is too much effort / not enough reward so don't feel obligated to keep this up forever if you're tired of it. We've at least covered the entire first story arc (all that exists at this point) and a good variety of side stuff, so in terms of showing off the game it's kinda mission accomplished. Maybe you could kinda keep playing the account casually and come back to it later, or just pick up doing stuff with your main account and doing challenges with ops you don't use as much or something if there's an event or new chapter you do want to show off.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

I vote for Foxes! which.. i think you have perfumer, sussaroo, frostleaf + cutter? Mainly i just want you to use cutter still. But at least the only dud in this group is frostleaf

Indecisive fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Feb 16, 2022

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

I dont see any foxes OR hats!

just kidding, nice work

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

think you gotta get her

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Heh, I totally forgot that rat king murdered Emperor in this event. Also didn't really pay attention to Suffering?s appearance. Looking forward to the angel event.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

ill go fluffy tail and sword team i guess, tho mundane occupations might be neat also

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

I like this event, and the sequel it had, but I think it could have benefitted from Maria having some casual clothes sprites so she's only wearing the full plate armor while on the battlefield, and not like, while working on an engine, or hanging out at the bar

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

the def buff from the mushrooms is actually pretty significant, like 200 iirc, which is a noticable buff even for defenders and just massive for high-ground ops.. except the game overwhelmingly favors offense over defense, most of the time. I try to pay attention to it when it would make a difference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

quote:

The Black Knight's prospects near the end of her career weren't very good. The number of people who wanted to get rid of her one way or another could fill an entire arena. Her luck was pretty good, though. Just as she was being cornered, she met a VIP from Kjerag. She got a reasonable price... that satisfied everyone. Being able to support a good turnover is also a sign of a well-developed industry.

interesting.. i didnt remember this. i wonder if this is someone we will see in a future event

remembering spoiler images ive seen in discord I think we do