Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Thank you for introducing me to a world of catgirls and warcrimes, especially considering I am not very good at TD games in general, and don't touch gachas on principle.

(I'm pretty sure that Beanstalk always keeps Peacake on the box clipped to her belt and deploys the adult metal crabs instead.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Rugosa roses are rare flowers? Well, apparently, yes, if you're looking for them in China or eastern Asia in general, otherwise they've made their home pretty well in Europe where they are a bit invasive. Their thorns come in packed tightly together across everything that is neither leaf, nor root, nor flower. Mammals like to card their fur on them to clean up. By that I mean cats, cats love them.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Magallan looks perfectly fine but something seems off about Saria's skirt.

Well, no, Magallan's thing is supposed to be her clothing for dealing with polar storms, considering her story vignette earlier, and while I'm sure she has three layers of hoods and scarves and face masks around (and we can even see several), I can't help but be concerned about her ankles, but I suppose that's just me.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Yeah, sure, why not? Just at the right moment too.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I wonder how dangerous that new position really is, last guy made it into standing on a landmine, but maybe it hasn't got to be that.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

It is unreasonable to ask that your hobby, that we benefit from, eats your life, you can just take it nice and slow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Then I was wrong, I promise to hang my head in shame.