Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
And then then there's Eyjafjalla, whose operator files confirm that yes, she's actually followed around by a herd of mysterious ghost sheep?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
I vote Siege because I've had her for like a year and haven't found a single use for her. Maybe you'll teach me something before the game asks me to care about her in the next story chapter :v:

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
I've been enjoying the LP and the replies, light as they are. I feel like the Dossoles event doesn't really inspire conversation? And I doubt the Gavial event will be much different. I could see putting the thing on hold until Chapter 9 or any other particularly interesting Intermezzo, a Twilight of Wolumonde rerun is coming and that's way more interesting to talk about.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
I wondered why there was so much fanart of the Penguin Logistics crew - until this event got re-ran. What a bunch of goofballs.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Lookit all those new operators. Nearl's theme absolutely rules by the way, I've been listening to it on and off since her event was announced.
Do we already have enough members for Horse Squad? The last event did a lot to push that along, to be fair.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Not to make this harder, but Fluffy tails and Totally mundane occupations. That second one sounded fun.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Fluffiness is in the eye of the beholder! I can't imagine Pea is very fun to pet though, docile or not.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Wow that website is super cool. Unlike Mlynar, who strikes a good figure but is downright pathetic on that phone call. If that's the alternative to being a knight then no wonder Maria wants to fight for her honor.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
On the other hand, I fully believe that hunting the wildlife of Terra even for a meal requires jeep-mounted crossbows.

The Kazimierz maps may be a weird mish-mash of map features that you barely pay attention to but I think it adds to the flavor. It feels super artificial like you're fighting on the Aggro Crag instead of defending an actual objective.

Clarste posted:

I just took a down from the Roar Guards Company

I took this as Greatmouth Mob saying he just got a big down payment from them so he's reluctant to skip out on the rest of the contract. Speaking of, hey I kinda like the guy. Most of our characters are schemers or bright-eyed idealists but this guy is being yanked around and there's truly nothing he can do about it.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
There's not a lot of trust to go around in Terra, but I think "opposes the corpos creating their own private army" is a point in the Kazimierz government's favor.

Młynar is an interesting character. Everything he says is basically correct but I can't imagine Maria swallowing any of it coming from him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
This trailer was what got me back into the game after skipping the previous two events. You should watch it, It's rad.
It also makes Platinum look incredibly evil! I bet she and Flametail sit on opposite ends of the Rhodes Island cafeteria.