Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I started playing near launch but eventually realized I don't really like tower defense, so I'll be keeping a close eye on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Honestly, Yato always did get me a little bit set off for certain mechanical reasons.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Junpei posted:

Is Rangers actually male? You call him a dude, but from what I've heard this is one of those games that's All Girls All The Time, so like, are the only male characters you can use generics that are 1 and 2 stars, or is there male PCs with names and stuff?

Rangers is indeed male, as is at least one other operator we’ll be meeting soon (if I guess/remember correctly) that I’m mostly not a fan of since his recruitment line is too long. And there are some requisite prettyboy operators too.

Released recently, though, is an operator by the codename Mountain, a big white tiger dude and one of vanishingly few outright furries in the whole cast.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Honestly, let's actually do Vanguardknights. Myrtle and Scavenger.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

On one hand, I never really liked SilverAsh’s character because I thought it was missing something along the lines of… say, Seto Kaiba’s dragon fixation, for comparison.

On the other hand this is a very grim setting that has significantly less room for that sort of thing most of the time.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

??? posted:

The upper lane is quite narrow and I don't see many enemies coming. Perhaps we can defend this wave!

This line is attributed to Adnachiel by portrait, but he didn’t appear to be on that team. Would you double-check this?

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

A reasonable theory. Thank you for checking!

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

There’s actually still one more 3*. We’ve seen him, but he’s not on our squad yet.

I’d like to see Spot, Rope, Astesia, Hung, and… ah, let’s stick with Kroos for a while yet, we seem to not be drawing many snipers.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Platinum, Kroos, Spot, Utage, Astesia.

I never understood what the second y in Greyy is for. It just looks weird.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I’m gonna say show us the event.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Iris
Spot
Frostleaf
Platinum
Deepcolor

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Dusk, Mr. Nothing, Spot, Arene, Ambriel

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Spot, Arene, Zima because she's been around a lot anyway, Deepcolor, Texas

Not related but Steward doesn't seem to be in any of the writeup collections.

AweStriker fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Aug 15, 2021

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Recruit Eyja.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Greythroat, Spot, Liskarm, Whisperain, Texas

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Clarste posted:

You know drat well that none of those people are getting voted onto the team.

Bold of you to think that will stop people from voting their faves

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Spot, Kroos, Hoshiguma, Greythroat, Arene, Zima, Eyjafjalla

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I think the push power tiles there are meant to help you punt the spiders into the bottom lame away from the cleavers.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Spot, Phantom, Eyja, Myrrh, Hung, Toddifons, Gavial

AweStriker fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Oct 1, 2021

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Clarste posted:

Remember that you get 7 votes now, not 5. Like, you're allowed to vote for less, but since three people in a row voted for 5 I'm wondering if people forgot.

If you'd like to add anyone it's simpler to just edit your old post.

I straight did not read and have edited in more votes.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

There are several reasons I always vote for him

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Spot, Eyja, Deepcolor, Vermeil, Myrrh, Arene, Ambriel

Recruit Indra

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Eyja, Eunectes, Spot, Click, Platinum, Tuye, Warfarin

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

quote:

Okay, this is far too many shadowy faces. And you are obviously the creepy priest guy from the vignette. As for the other one, what exactly is the point of covering up the face of what is clearly a skeletal fish man with a visible spine? Who are they fooling here?

I do not know what sense lies in such conduct.

Yeah me neither. I really don’t know why they hid your face, fish skeleton man.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Eyja, Eunectes, Spot, Fluff Pope, Skalter, Greythroat, Arene

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

AcidDrop, Gladiia, Mayer, Spot, Chen, Bena, Eyja.

Otter.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Magallan every time.

Though ironically these are kinda both penguin-related operators…

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Mix. posted:

or basically everything involving Suzuran, who we haven't met in this LP yet :v:

Wasn't she in the sidestory nominally about Specter that had Specter herself barely put in an appearance?

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

On the matter of the ticket… yeah, Ptilopsis. She’s great.

Also Gun Chen

AweStriker fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Jan 14, 2022

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Play that pipe!

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Go for Ifrit/Mostima (Mastema???)

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Clarste posted:

That's an interesting idea. Our roster right now is actually quite wide and we can handle pretty much everything the game throws at us without much problem. I'd say the only thing we're lacking is a leveled Healing Defender.

This is the other reason I always put in a vote for Spot.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Spot, Gummy, Nearl (all Healing Defenders)

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Congratulations on your exciting new job!

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

B I guess. I really like Ifrit but now’s not the time to gamble on a new character when we have a guaranteed one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

It seems like a useless pipe dream but Arknights seriously would make a Project Moon collab work.