Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

Keep an adversary in the dark about what you're capable of, and he has to assume the worst.
This post was already added to the excellent OP, nevermind!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

Keep an adversary in the dark about what you're capable of, and he has to assume the worst.

Cythereal posted:

Added all of these!

If you want to organize/consolidate tips at any point in the future feel free to use mine anywhere in the OP without having to credit/quote me.

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

Ibblebibble posted:

Personally I quite like standard movement compared to legacy so maybe make a note of it as being an option you can switch to if you're not feeling standard movement as opposed to a recommendation.

Begemot posted:

I tried legacy movement but I am just too used to standard at this point. I kept messing things up trying to just move the camera with left click.

Also it messes up the way I like to fly level using autorun, parallel to the ground. It's annoying have to readjust all the time when I'm just trying to move the camera around with legacy movement.

This is why we have to get to them early.

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

I think the post expansion quests until you hit the next expansion give no experience or near enough. But progression is gated more by your MSQ progress than your actual character level.
It's "better" to push through MSQ so you can unlock everything quickly, but if you are consistently outleveling the story you could level an alt class alongside your main one. Gunbreaker/Dancer start at 60 and RDM/Samurai start at 50 so it wouldn't take long to get them to your current MSQ level.