Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Emo's back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Baby's are now the coolest. Pretty much every magazine is plastered with images of crying babies, only a few months old. I'm sick of the unrealistic expectations set by these young models. Some of us are so old our tear ducts have dried up.

Escape From Noise

The crying game is the new dangerous trend among teens.

Escape From Noise

barfdog posted:

i'm curious op - do the cries have to be of sadness or despair, or can i also cry for positive reasons, such as joy, or with laughter?

what are the rules of cool here?

I bet this square's never cried in their LIFE!

And it's just such a tragedy!:qq:

Escape From Noise

Uria aalge posted:

Cool fact: babies don’t cry with actual tears to start off with. So they need a bit of time before they’re properly cool.

Wow way to ruin my joke! :cry:

Escape From Noise

Code Jockey posted:

a shirtless heavily tattooed man becomes an internet meme sensation, MR COOL EYES tattooed on his chest, with a crying skull

Escape From Noise

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Pagliacci.” Doctor says, "Oh wow! You are so cool! I'm a huge fan! Have been for ages, but in person? Wow! Even cooler!"

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Pagliacci.” Doctor says, "Oh wow! You are so cool! I'm a huge fan! Have been for ages, but in person? Wow! Even cooler!"

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Well, if you're so cool, why don't you cry about it???

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Jul 24, 2021

Escape From Noise

Budweiser's new ad campaign featuring a night out with The Boys watching The Big Game and crying into their beers (Buds)

This Bud's for you, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on.

Escape From Noise

Miller fighting back with an ad featuring Cat's In the Cradle and lonely dads drinking Miller as they sob so hard their bodies shake.

"If you need a cry, we've got the beer Miller Beer" sung in a bleak dirge brings the ad to an end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Yeah, she's a huge crying influencer, but she got tear duct enlargement surgery, so it's all fake.