Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Oh, me? Nothing much, just dusting off my collection of pet death movies. Wanna come over later?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I stare into the mirror, tweezers at the ready, but none of my nose hairs have grown back in enough to grasp yet. Guess I'll have to do the "onion trick"

google THIS

Sort of but not in a counterculture kind of way

Now even jocks and cheerleaders can and indeed must leave a slick trail of brine everywhere they go like some kind of salt-tolerant slug or risk their fragile social status

google THIS

nut posted:

Johnson and Johnson oops all tears baby shampoo

google THIS

Big girls don't cry, no wonder kids think their parents are lame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Code Jockey posted:

*later at the mall, meeting up with my friends in the Cards for Death of Family section in the Hallmark store*

Sorry I'm late guys. My dad was being so crynge. So cryhard, you know?