Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Omg hell yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Amnistar posted:

Does scum lampsacus back down on a bad case...

T

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Misfire, let's try again

Amnistar posted:

Does scum lampsacus back down on a bad case...

This is really the only Amni post on a still living player, before he was tagged going to the kill. This is a light defense of Lamp. Could definitely see this as still the right execution tomorrow.

In Amni's post outed as the killer life he posted this:

Amnistar posted:

So, rf->hal->binus after Lotus is my vote.

Amnistar posted:

Lotus is clearly the sk, go after them next.

I see voodoo and toalpaz as town, and you're probably town as well.

So all WIFOMy but no mention of Lamp on either the town or scum side. I think that's where I'll be focused tomorrow.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Agreed. I’m pretty sure it’s lamp. We will find out tomorrow!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Jen X posted:

it's really dumb but it's earnestly so, I think

speaking of dumb but earnest, lamp stubbornly clinging to the weirdest reason I've seen for a scum read in a long while

This is Jen's only mention of either Amni or Lamp. Yeah, I feel good about going after Lamp tomorrow.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Should I hammer? Am I being led astray by grandi?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

Misfire, let's try again

This is really the only Amni post on a still living player, before he was tagged going to the kill. This is a light defense of Lamp. Could definitely see this as still the right execution tomorrow.

In Amni's post outed as the killer life he posted this:

So all WIFOMy but no mention of Lamp on either the town or scum side. I think that's where I'll be focused tomorrow.

This makes some decent level of sense I admit

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

hammer i guess but i'm keen to go after grandicap in the next day. their defence of gen x etc. other stuff i've posted about earlier, can expand tomorrow. also let me know when to claim peeps, i don't want to make a mistake with that. wupwup!

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Oh I thought he was already hammered. ##vote amni no need to delay this

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Lampsacus posted:

hammer i guess but i'm keen to go after grandicap in the next day. their defence of gen x etc. other stuff i've posted about earlier, can expand tomorrow. also let me know when to claim peeps, i don't want to make a mistake with that. wupwup!

Literally followed the killer to the kill and outed them in thread. If amni flips town, you may have a leg to stand on, but no way in hell does that happen.
Also what defense of Jen? I had offence on you because your case was built on air. That it was aimed at Jen was irrelevant. You made a throwaway case based on nothing so as to say something about your scumbud without having to actually elaborate, or follow through.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Lampsacus posted:

If Grand is scum and felt the need to vote Jen then out amni right after then well done Grand you get a win.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah the only way Grandi is scum if they all planned a big complex bus in which case bravo

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Fortunately I'm sure Grandi will be protected tonight, and with presumably one scum left he's effectively a cop now so either way we get someone caught or confirmed town tomorrow

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

If Grand is scum and felt the need to vote Jen then out amni right after then well done Grand you get a win.

If it turns out I was wrong about you I apologize! Won’t be the last time though

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
There is no way Grandicap is scum.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Just reread Lamp, the soft interactions on Jen feel like they are scum light bussing. The push back on being called on it are far and away more forceful than needed. If I do not live to see tomorrow, please follow through on this.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Amnistar (4): Grandicap, Lampsacus, Voodoofly, b-minus1
Lampsacus (1): Amnistar

Not Voting (2): Hal Insandenza, Retro Futurist

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 30th, 2021 at noon EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 21 hours.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hal Insandenza posted:

Bummed I missed turbophase

Good news friends, I am a miller so you don't have to waste time investigating me

Hmmm, not that there aren't games with miller but no cop or rolecop, they are less common. Also a thing to keep an eye on if it isn't Lamp.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Amnistar, SCUM, Al-G Rhythm, Serial Killer Cop (Fakeclaim: Yogi Bear) was eliminated on day 4.

quote:

Amnistar, Al-G Rhythm, Serial Killer Cop (Fakeclaim: Yogi Bear). You are the leader of the Goon Squad, Al-G Rhythm, played by Don Cheadle in arguably the worst performance of his career. You read lines that didn't make sense with about as much acting skill as my five year old son repeating YouTube movies back to me. You sucked in this movie. Don't you remember Hotel Rwanda where you were incredible? What the hell happened to your career.

In any event, you know there is a Serial Killer in this game. Each night, you may target someone to learn if they are a "SERIAL KILLER" or "NOPE."

You win when the scum have unassailable control over the voting mechanics of the game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Night 4 begins... now.

As always, the game remains open.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Those SK Cop results are great.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Retro Futurist posted:

Fortunately I'm sure Grandi will be protected tonight, and with presumably one scum left he's effectively a cop now so either way we get someone caught or confirmed town tomorrow

Retro Futurist has earned a boon! He will learn what it is... right... now.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

merk posted:

ObamaAkbar, Bugs Bunny, TOWN, Mason was killed d1.

merk posted:

Somberbrero, Yosemite Sam, TOWN, Vanilla was killed n1.
The Ninth Layer, Foghorn Leghorn, TOWN, Vanilla was killed n1.

merk posted:

Jen X, SCUM, Wet-Fire, Watcher was eliminated on day 2.

merk posted:

Bifauxen, TOWN, Lebron James, Mason was killed n2.
Philip J. Fry, TOWN, Granny, Day Vigilante was killed n2.

merk posted:

Lotus Aura, Michael Jordan, SELF-aligned, Serial Killer was eliminated on day 3.

merk posted:

Toalpaz, TOWN, Porky Pig was killed night 3!
So flipped, we have 2 Unconfirmed Town Masons, 1 Town Vig, 2 Vanilla Town.
Scum Watcher, Scum SK Cop
SK
We have a claimed tracker (mostly verified by catching scum), and a claimed miller.
I think that means we have either a protective role left or an investigative role left, or maybe even a scum protective role, and a town investigative role left.
I think we should full claim.
I think a scum blocker could still be on the table as last night there was no reason to block me as Amni was free to do the kill as they had already signed their own death warrant by me seeing them do the kill the previous night.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Grandicap, Marvin the Martian, TOWN, Tracker was killed n4.

quote:

You are Marvin the Martian, TOWN, Tracker. Each night, you may target someone to learn who, if anyone, they visited that night. You win when all threats to the TOWN have been eliminated.

From a flavor perspective, let's quickly talk about how bullshit it is that you aren't on the Toon Squad in this movie, not even a referee this time. They put GRANNY in instead of you? loving GRANNY?! You're a tried and true staple of the Looney Tunes universe and you're downgraded to a boring scene early on in the movie where Bugs tricks you into stealing your ship? That's... man, that's cold. I hate everything about it. I hate this movie.

Day 5 begins... now.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

I'm vanilla.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (5): b-minus1, Hal Insandenza, Lampsacus, Retro Futurist, Voodoofly

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 30th, 2021 at 3 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
No more boons will be awarded.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

:ghost:Go Town!:zombie:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Here is a question that you, in your sole discretion, may choose to answer or not answer. It will have no impact on the game.

Why are the 95-96 Chicago Bulls the greatest team of all time in any sport?

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

oh my goodness i was so wrong :o :o
sorry grandicap! i must have had the blinders on from day 0/1. eghh!!

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

i'm vanilla and confused!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

Here is a question that you, in your sole discretion, may choose to answer or not answer. It will have no impact on the game.

Hmmm I guess I would say because we got the thrill of seeing Michael Jordan stomp on David Stern and the NBA by saying he was going back to number 23 instead of 45 and dared the league to keep fining him for wearing a retired number

And Dennis Rodman is way more interesting than Horace Grant

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I’m still a Miller, and I am a Miller because I am LeBron’s lovely son who caused all this by being a spoiled brat

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

merk posted:

Because you were 14 or so and that team stomped people in the dirt so you were the perfect age to talk a lot of poo poo to everyone.

Plus Pippen. Pippen is always the greatest.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Full disclosure: Tonight is date night with Mrs. merk! I will be unavailable starting in about 1.5 hours. If there is a hammer, please be patient!

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

##vote lamp

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

Because you were 14 or so and that team stomped people in the dirt so you were the perfect age to talk a lot of poo poo to everyone.

Plus Pippen. Pippen is always the greatest.

Pippen was still recovering from being a baby and refusing to go back in the game because Kukoc got the last shot

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Rip grandi but hell yes

My boon was a one shot cop. Lamp is scum. Gg everyone. Well played lamp ##vote lamp

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Wheeeee ##vote lamp not falling for your tricks again next game my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sure ##vote lamp