Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape
My brother sent me an Anycubit Photon Mono so I can print some miniatures and things. It's sitting here idle until the resin arrives but I am very excited to start printing.
Is there anything I should pick up to make my life easier? Ordered a UV lamp and turn table, some plant based black resin, and a bunch of 99% isopropyl for washing.
Is a flexible bed worth it, or can I get by with the putty knife?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape
More newbie questions for you guys. Just got my resin in and I'm doing a test print now and it's looking great so that's a plus!

I got anycubits plant based resin for the low odor factor and now I'm wondering about cleaning safety. Since it's a plant based resin do I still need to treat the cleaning fluid as a hazardous waste or can I just throw the tub in front of the UV light to harden it all and filter off the bits and bin it? The article about eco resin I read baaaasically clarified it all BUT that and I don't want to go poisoning my well.