Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i liked when the witches done kissed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

My favorite reaction to this new episode that I've seen is "yes it's finally canon!" wrt Luz and Amity, like motherfucker it's been canon since goddamn episode 10 or some poo poo. Anyway good ep.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Yvonmukluk posted:

Hey now, the Tunnel of Love would have worked exactly as intended if Luz had actually gone along with it and not wound up sending Amity the mother of all mixed messages!

To be fair, I probably would have had the exact same reaction as Luz.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

New ep:

Amity going full MY GIRLFRIEND mode is very funny
Fight scene good

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i am officially declaring this thread a post cute lumity pics safe zone

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Larryb posted:

So do we know yet if those remaining 5 episodes are it for season 2 (or how long a wait we’ll have until the 3 part series finale)?

Four more after that

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

KingKalamari posted:

Man, this show occupies such a weird place for me. On the one hand, it has some fairly major issues in how its myth arc has been paced and structured and has some really weird inconsistencies in its worldbuilding (This new episode just makes raises new questions about the Coven System, the level of control Belos' has over The Boiling Isles and how Hexside fits into all of this) and yet it still keeps me coming back and has me super invested in the characters. Seriously, seeing Hunter and Gus bonding was such a delight...

I'm very much in this space with the show as well. It's always felt like it has one or two too many elements at play and the structure off the whole thing feels super uneven, but I'm also constantly checking the Lumity tag on tumblr for cute fanart so whomst the gently caress am I to complain.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I need the Steve shirt immediately. It was made for me.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

just a pin? weak poo poo, i'll be here waiting for luz to actually do something gay, thanks

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

tokin opposition posted:

Lol wtf is this post

it's what some people call "a joke"

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

because, you see, luz has already kissed a girl. multiple times, in fact! so the assertion that she would need to do something "actually gay" is absurd

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

there a few things that make me reflexively cringe as much as a crowd of fandom weirdos collectively watching new footage

excited for the thing either way

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

my soul is doing quite fine without every having to think about the word "squee"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

good poo poo, that