Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
We all want Davis to play like giannis but he wants to play like Josh Smith 😔😔😔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
A black eye for the heart of the league was a good trade

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Russ played center for the Houston Rockets 2 years ago

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Well yeah because russ is better lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Metapod...I understand your undying love for your boy, but....

Yeah would anyone think someone who is better at scoring passing rebounding and leading is a better basketball player than an insurance salesmen

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Yes

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmfao https://twitter.com/Patrick_Fenelon/status/1418377215020961797?s=19

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Lockback posted:

I don't really understand the Sixers' fans desire to jettison Harris when he is doing exactly what you want him to do and been a pretty effective player.

They don't want to be a contender they want to complain and Wiggins would fulfill that need perfectly

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I think the sixers need to worry about having 5 guys who will shoot a layup more than increasing their 3pa

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lakers are dumb lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Wonder how gobert, Fournier, and batum would do with nba rules

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Tbh with FIBA rules I could stop KD too

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

i am so mad that i can't enjoy the USA getting roasted in the olympics because the best player on my lovely team plays for them and i have determined to defend him from online slander at all costs.

At least someone near him can defend

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I just got off a call with team USA we've diagnosed the problem turns out many players have a minor case Carpal Caudal Syndrome. They should be back up soon.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Kiwi back to doing what he loves screening and boxing out for an explosive pg

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

I guess I’m not surprised there. Wonder if they’ll keep dealing.

Kemba soon

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Poku is a superstar so I don't understand your point

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
He had batum and Aldridge

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Lockback posted:

Aldridge isn't exactly a hyper mobile big man though

Do you know how mobile you have to be to turn around that fast????

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Meh

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Just as Detroit isn't trading their pick nor drafting someone not named cade Okc is not trading shai for anyone in this draft

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
It would be really stupid to trade a sure thing for a lottery ticket

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol Morey shook by the cp3 trade

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Bosh > Davis I'll take the actual mvp candidate over the theoretical mvp candidate all day

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Spoilers

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Thank god buddy escapes Walton

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Finally the lakers get someone who can rebound

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Russ is the best pg in the nba lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

karmicknight posted:

I thought that was Giannis, undisputed, now.

Giannis is not pg

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Don't know about giddey but I see the vision a starting 5 where everyone can be the pnr handler and screener

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Cavauro posted:

i'm only seeing people down on westbrook no matter where i look

Yeah espn ran a 10 year campaign blaming everything on him every chance they got so there's this weird hivemind. It's why that sixer fan felt comfortable pouring popcorn on him.

Lol every trade presti gets a 1st round pick and every trade I think about WhyteRyce"s mini melt over me expecting a 1st round pick lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Must say I do like how the philosophy has changed from hyper athletes with no skill to everyone is a good passer with good feel

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
https://twitter.com/JackPConnell/status/1421086369913450497?s=19

Round 2

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
This is the most presti thing I've ever read (from sports illustrated)

The Australian guard held a secret workout for the Thunder last week in Los Angeles, attended by Presti and other high-ranking members of the front office, and run by OKC head coach Mark Daigneault, according to a source with knowledge of the circumstances. They met with him afterward and showed real interest, but never tipped their hand. Giddey himself had no idea they were taking him until the call came during the draft.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Poku and giddey are stars

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I do not forsee either the lakers or nets to remain healthy enough for a finals run next year and I'm gonna enjoy all their regular season highs. Well thats my take anyway

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Feeling a zinger for kemba swap coming

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I guess Gabriel Deck is leaving okc for Spain? Godspeed turtle

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
In 2021 Schröder is better than Derozan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Let's be clear Dallas shouldn't go after Schröder or Derozan because they need a number 2 option badly and those guys aren't it.

Derozan is a sg who is so slow now he had to move to pf and yes he maintained good offensive production thanks to the spurs system. He is not better than Schröder in the present