Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

LAMO Tony just using AEw to book dream matches and I'm here for them all MDK

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Hikuelo doing some Dark/Elevation would be good for everyone but if he works Dynamite he needs to bring Haku

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'm reading that shot as Hikuleo saying you should play FFXIV and YOU SHOULD

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Was sloppy in places but was still real fun and the Eddie spot was amazing

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

TSN keeps playing Snake Eyes ads which state it's the best Gi Joe Film and like I don't think it's lying but also not sure it's good either

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

God I hope they let Andrade and Death Triangle due a real Lucha Style brawl

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

smarxist posted:

same. is there a huge lucha tag team they could bring in as his 2nd and 3rd? that'd be cool

Best would be Rush and Dragon Lee but I doubt that happens till next year....

Maybe Black Taurus ands El Hijo del Vikingo?

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Silly Blade, you need to combo with the rain maker after a corkscrew tombstone

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Hikuleo vs winner of Mox/Archer is pretty sweet

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Actually a bit shocked Lance won as that says a lot about where the AEW/NJPW relationship is right now

And wow Hikuleo is huge

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I was completely wrong on Mox winning but I don't see Hikuleo winning the title on his first title shot. He's gotten better on strong but still feels green in places.

Now do they do Archer/Mox at the LA NJPW show?

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

Stoked for Archer, he needed a big win.

But also, we just saw a NJPW title match main event an American promotion's flagship TV show. How fuckin' cool is that?

It's a far cry from Scott Norton IWGP champion just filling time on Nitro that's for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Oil! posted:

Remember when there were rumors the other Khan was in talks with NJPW.

I imagine they did probably talk but I'm guessing ZSJ, Karl and Gallows and Bryan maybe mentioned to them that the WWE is just lying to keep Brian and NJPW went "You know lets go further with AEW"