Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Jeri-guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Stop swearing you're gonna make TNT mad.

Haha he called Jericho fat.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
How about a waaahburger and some french cries, Schiavone?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
YOOOOO

OLD MAN JERICHO SUPER RANA

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That got really fun at the end.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Ahahahaha.

Wow.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

yea ok posted:

nick gage and daniel bryan's confirmed signing with AEW in the span of 5 minutes. WWE is in the mud fellas

For real or just from some scoopz with a z site?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Hot.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Mr. Squishy posted:

I enjoy seeing a very big man. He's so big!

DO YA?!

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

Is it ok to not give a poo poo about Doc Gallows? Because I really don't.

DON'T YA!?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Boooooooooooooooooooo.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
drat dude, Frankie helps a bunch of other guys in their matches but nobody comes to help him?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Ricky Starks is so drat great.

Dunno about Brian Cage cutting his own promos, though!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Random Hikuleo!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Okay, I was going back and forth on this, but I'm gonna call it. A New Japan Pro Wrestling wrestler, probably Jay White, is coming out to challenge Moxley after the main event.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Hold on to hope, friend.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh my god, Darby being like "dad what the gently caress are you doing". Incredible.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Man, if they wanna do something crazy, Sting should take OC's place and just squash Blade.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
:siren: Hey read this post :siren:

If you're thinking of something like "Why isn't this match in the main event?" The top of the hour is equally and sometimes more important than the main event in AEW's eyes. This a massive, massive vote of confidence in Britt Baker's ability to draw and retain viewers, don't think of it as anything else.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_nPp64OrBc

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I love Santana.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wow. Chavo.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Andrade, buddy, I know you memorized this promo and don't wanna lose your place, but you can pause to let the crowd chant.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Has there ever been a QUE chant?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That segment was weird and paced kinda poorly, but Fenix and Penta cutting promos was really cool.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wow that probably didn't feel good.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
My god, she's been de-bunnied.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hahahahahah that might've been the safest piledriver of all time. OC's head was like a foot away from the mat.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
OC worked his rear end off to get Blade over as a heel there and uh, I think he succeeded.

imo finish should've been him Orange Punching Blade with the brass knux oh wait nevermind we're doing it now.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Lid posted:

The Blade was the better wrestler in that match

Noooooooooo way, OC's selling was loving awesome in that match.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
HOLY gently caress PAINMAKER :bubblewoop:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
As you can see, Cody's side has clouds and blue sky and Black's has red and fire, the symbolism is very ri

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
No Eddie?!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Y'know, I noticed Moxley was working heel about halfway through the match and I thought

"Why would they do that if Archer wasn't winning?"

Fair loving play. Way to go, Lance.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

lamentable dustman posted:

so is lance dropping it next week so the belt can go back to japan?

I wouldn't put the odds of Lance losing to Hikuleo to put the belt squarely back in NJPW at like, 0%, but also, I think they would just beat Moxley if they wanted to do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Man, I never thought I'd be this psyched about Moxley dropping the US Title. What an absolutely perfectly done title change.