Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Borat: MY WIFE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
It was dark in that room. You could smell the stifling musk of the mold just building in the corners, the paint peeling and revealing the rotting walls underneath. The waft of disappointment permeating everything, filling my nostrils and making my body feel heavier and heavier.

This is where it happened. This is where my life was turned into the pit of pity and despair it is now. Where my hope and dreams were torn from my soul and I became the bitter, bitter person I am now.

I look towards the bed, the sheets stained black with who knows what, slowly eating away at it, like it was bitten away viciously by moths of the void. The pillows with tears in them, their insides spilling out much like my faith in humanity spilled out that night.

I take a deep breath, and let the overwhelming scent of regret take me back to that night, the night where light became dark and hope become hopeless. That loving night.

It wasn't like this then. It was bright. It was cheerful and charming. It was permanence. I remember opening that door, the wood varnish perfect and pristine, the handle shining with the sheen of reflection.

But the moment that door opened everything lost its colour. Everything became dull. I saw her face. Her beautiful face. Twisted in an expression of pleasure I had never seen before. Pleasure I instantly knew I could never have given her, and never could have learned to. They didn't even stop. She looked straight at me, moaning in ecstasy purely to spite me, as a person and her lover. I heard him laugh quietly, the confidence of that laugh reinforcing his thrusting, which remained steady but also somehow just *seemed* more confident with every filling of her.

He peered over the sheet, never once stopping his defiling of her body, grinning madly at me, knowing he was destroying me entirely. He had no regret. She had none. No one cared about what they were doing. It wasn't hate, it wasn't even done with ill intent. It was simply uncaring. I meant nothing. I never did. I was filled with existential dread and nausea, and I almost vomited right then.

Somehow I pulled together my anger, my courage and my hurt and screamed a curdling scream, they last they would ever hear from me.

"MY WIFE!"