Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Wrestling. Music. The Rock n Wrestling Connection. Hulk Hogan claims Metallica almost hired him to play bass. They deny it. Clearly, wrestling and music have a long history. And that's before you get to entrance music and the John Cena and Randy Savage rap albums.

I like when wrestlers who are clearly not singers who sing their own themes. Like Shawn Michaels. More of them should do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

graph posted:

i bought wwf volume 3

I had... 4? I think? It had rear end Man and My Time on it. Two all time great wrestling songs. And the Undertaker Ministry theme, maybe the BEST wrestling song. Top ten for sure.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Dell_Zincht posted:

I mean if you didn't own this then frankly I don't know what to tell you

I had a copy of it I downloaded from kazaa and burned to a CD.