Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One

harperdc posted:

Gretzky bringing the torch in for the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics I’d presume based on the logo.

Context being one of the mechanical arms meant to light the flame failing to rise. Great One not pleased.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One

Bip Roberts posted:

I think part of the problem was the Austrian lady was on the ground and dying from exhaustion while everyone else was milling about and chatting from their relatively easy afternoon ride.

Given the woman on the ground just won the race of her life and became a Olympic champion, I'll take a few hours of agony for a lifetime of bragging rights.

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One

Rarity posted:

The boat was being driven by John Cena

He has since apologized to China for blocking his countrymen

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One

beggar posted:

He said that you son of a bitch

Truth is stranger than fiction apparently or as as mom used to say, woof woof bark bark woof though I think that came from a cat person.