Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf3Ph5wZSKc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

runnypoops posted:

im trump's dog he makes me lick his balls please help

Consider yourself lucky, I'm his cat and all I get is his taint :/

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

runnypoops posted:

im trump's dog he makes me lick his balls please help

Could be worse. You could be licking Lindsey Graham’s ladybugs. Wait, you are Trump’s dog? Are you Lindsey Graham?

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Donald Trump is incapable of caring about anything - his family, his supporters, his country - except his own bloated, bloviating self.

Most of the replies above are true but I think this is the only one that gets at the heart of it.

There is an implicit compact when you own an animal, and it means you need to love and care for it. Donald Trump doesn't love or care for anyone or anything that isn't Donald Trump. If he didn't raise his kids, what makes you think he'd care for an animal?

People describe him as transactional, but he is not even that, he will not even pay you for your services. He is a vortex that demands fealty without recompense.

Even the meanest, dirtiest, most low-class Trump supporter is more recognizably human than Donald Trump.

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
He had a bad experience investing in a doghouse in the past OP

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Hmm, maybe he's talking about hotdogs??

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Hmm, maybe he's talking about hotdogs??

Trump hates hotdogs.

https://twitter.com/the_bio_of_ROD/status/1418254454319616003

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Nigmaetcetera posted:

He's an evil, dog-hating piece of poo poo with urine for blood and vomit for urine. Every bad thing you've ever heard about him is both true and much worse than it initially sounded. That's why he hates dogs. Pure, supernatural evil.

You are a poet.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Phobophilia posted:

Most of the replies above are true but I think this is the only one that gets at the heart of it.

There is an implicit compact when you own an animal, and it means you need to love and care for it. Donald Trump doesn't love or care for anyone or anything that isn't Donald Trump. If he didn't raise his kids, what makes you think he'd care for an animal?

People describe him as transactional, but he is not even that, he will not even pay you for your services. He is a vortex that demands fealty without recompense.

Even the meanest, dirtiest, most low-class Trump supporter is more recognizably human than Donald Trump.

Another poet.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Person, woman, man, camera, TV! Look folks you get extra points if you remember the 'words' in order!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Michael Corleone posted:

He's a snake, no one likes them, but I am kinda chilling out towards them, they really are probably more scared of you and my fetish is watching huge python hunts in the Everglades. Still, my dad knows if he want's me to help him work the ''brush'' at his cabin, where there is a known rattlesnake I will be carrying a snake gun, a revolver with .410 in it. Only if they don't scram when they see me.

I'll let you go on a python hunt in my bush op

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Poohs Packin posted:

"He never does this, but dogs can sense bad people, and he was a RESCUE, so lord knows what sort of hell the previous owners put him through". .
Every owner of a dog with any sort of behavioral problem tells me "Yeah, we adopted him, and he's sort of shy sometimes, so we think he was probably abused, poor guy".

Or, you know, just not socialized or trained, and is thus acting like an untrained, unsocialized dog.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

They're all so STUPID those pet owners.
Which is what I scream as the full sized tracked back hoe screeches to life ready to begin another full day of piling ever more dogs into the dog hole far away from their IDIOT MORON STUPID owners and I let out just a small chuckle at how not STUPID MORON BUTT FACE LOSER I am as the first of the horrible poo poo dogs start rolling stupidly into the dog hole like idiot babies

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Might be giving my cat to a friend, he has a biting problem and didn't used to break skin, now draws blood out of nowhere. She has 2 other cats and they both go outside and he could go and bond with them, he is 8 now and getting weird. Can only have one pet in my rental, so I will get a new pet, like a dog!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
When he was a little fancy lad a dog bit Donald Trump's dick halfway off and Fred Trump wouldnt pay for a doctor so the nanny had to sew Donald's dong back together herself and that's why it looks like Toad from Mario Kart

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Big Beef City posted:

They're all so STUPID those pet owners.
Which is what I scream as the full sized tracked back hoe screeches to life ready to begin another full day of piling ever more dogs into the dog hole far away from their IDIOT MORON STUPID owners and I let out just a small chuckle at how not STUPID MORON BUTT FACE LOSER I am as the first of the horrible poo poo dogs start rolling stupidly into the dog hole like idiot babies

welcome to the dog hole
we've got fun and games

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
This dog hole is SAD! Trumps dog hole has multiple GREAT dog-dozers to push the dogs in, and it's gold plated because that's how trump likes his toilets and that's where he puts his dogs, in the toilet.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Slugworth posted:

Every owner of a dog with any sort of behavioral problem tells me "Yeah, we adopted him, and he's sort of shy sometimes, so we think he was probably abused, poor guy".

Or, you know, just not socialized or trained, and is thus acting like an untrained, unsocialized dog.

I have a few friends with rescue dogs and they are really well trained around humans. Sometimes they just aren't so great at the park with other dogs because people used to make them fight. Its sad and I truly feel bad for these creatures. I still don't think they can sense if someone has unpaid parking tickets or used to call their senile great-aunt a dumb bitch or other indicators of moral decrepitude.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Dogs can often tell if somebody is nervous or shifty, which is often a sign they are up to no good but is also often a sign of something else like that they are scared of dogs or they are high on reefers.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Think DJT ever smoked a marijuana?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Michael Corleone posted:

Think DJT ever smoked a marijuana?

I think he’s more of an upper kind of guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
donald trump being swarmed by hordes of weinerdogs. from all corners of the world weinerdogs swarm towards donald trump. a protesting donald trump is up to his knees in panting weinerdogs, the weinerdogs are nipping on the trousers of his cheap polyester suit, they are licking his exposed ankles. donald trump picks up weinerdogs by the scruff of their neck and throw them away, they land unharmed among the other weinerdogs and blithely turn to run back towards donald trump their weiners occasionally rubbing the ground.
donald trump is up to his neck in weinerdogs his doggerel protests reaching their inevitable crescendo while his aversions grow ever more feeble. weinerdogs crawl all over him, every surface of donald trump is touched by a weinerdog where they have not yet removed his cheap polyester suit. donald trump is nearly lost in the mass of weinerdogs. one solitary weinerdog perches on top of his head and worries at his trademark red tie.
donald trump is lost among the writhing mass of yapping snuffling licking weinerdogs.

the weinerdogs persist in their nature for a few more moments, then they scatter and nothing remains