Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
He refers to all his enemies as being dogs or acting like dogs, what's his deal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

That was the Browns mascot, RIP, but I have no agenda towards dogs, I have a cat and he is cool, had dogs growing up, and soonish should be getting a house and dog(s).

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

A dog ate his dick. That's why he's so insecure all the time and felt the need to run for President in the first place.

Was it a young Major Biden? Might explain why he hates "Sleepy Joe" so much. Also, bet he was scared like a bitch, no pun lol, when he met Putin and saw his dogs, sad, like a cat!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Milo and POTUS posted:

Please do not slander cats either

He's a snake, no one likes them, but I am kinda chilling out towards them, they really are probably more scared of you and my fetish is watching huge python hunts in the Everglades. Still, my dad knows if he want's me to help him work the ''brush'' at his cabin, where there is a known rattlesnake I will be carrying a snake gun, a revolver with .410 in it. Only if they don't scram when they see me.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Person, woman, man, camera, TV! Look folks you get extra points if you remember the 'words' in order!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Might be giving my cat to a friend, he has a biting problem and didn't used to break skin, now draws blood out of nowhere. She has 2 other cats and they both go outside and he could go and bond with them, he is 8 now and getting weird. Can only have one pet in my rental, so I will get a new pet, like a dog!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Think DJT ever smoked a marijuana?