Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran
Judo Women's 48kg has been aggro as hell and it's great, highly recommended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran
All The Table Tennis is starting now, and I had forgotten how ridiculously intense Olympic-level table tennis is. Men's Singles Table 1 has the commentary.

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran

Lid posted:

dont know how to link internationally but theres currently mens single table tennis, but the more important thing is the commentator appears to be on a cocaine bender and is SO loving AMPED to be talking about table tennis

so far he has been talked about indian cuisine, sang theme songs for the players, and referred to as the "sweat squad" as the unsung heroes of the olympics

https://7plus.com.au/live-tv?channel-id=TOK19

100% accurate, I can't emphasize enough how great this commentator is, and the match that's going on right now is incredible. It's all tied up after what seemed like it was going to be a one-sided slaughter, come check this out.

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran

BlindSite posted:

Mens weightlifting bout to start and medal matches in the archery coming up.

Men's weightlifting also has an excellent commentary team, although archery is definitely going to be worth watching either live or on replay.

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran

Asema posted:

Is there really no legal way to watch this online without getting a "your 30 minute trial is almost up"

just watched the belarus/germany archery match and now i got nothing left

Legal and free? No, unless you're a cable subscriber. For those of us without cable, the cheapest solution is Sling TV's $10 promotion on their Blue package, which has worked out great for me so far.

Edit: Oh, there's also some free VPNs people have been using! I haven't looked in to them myself, but check out the NBC Sucks thread if that sounds like something you'd want to use. There's also 7plus which has gotten mentioned a few times, and while I frankly don't know what it is, it looks legit.

Kestral fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Jul 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran
Women's Park Skating finals starting now, and we're going to see the youngest gold medalist of all time crowned for sure - the question is, whether it'll be the 12-year-old from Japan, or the 13-year-old born-in-Japan-raised-in-California-competing-for-Great Britain? Both have been absolutely on fire and even as someone who knows nothing about skateboarding it's been awesome to watch.